Nice translation. Couldn't do better myself :)

And I love that little quote under your sig. :laugh:

Now that someone mentions resemblance between Kagami and Ryo are they brother's in real life? they're both Satou right? Sorry If I'm wrong though.. :)

Just watch it and youtube and I'm laughing my head off from start to end. The kid must be some actor if he can pull of the wimpy ryotaro and the brash momotaro. How he'll act the other's will be something to see. And its believeble when the girl suddenly came by on the train the first thing he do is trying to get away, just like the time when he first transform LOL. I think that the first time ever a rider tried to run away from a fight when he henshin. ;)

the baddest *****
It'll go down in history: Den-O, the first Rider ever to run away during a battle and use a broom for defense.

Well, Takeru did say in a little article that Den-O is the weakest rider in history... :laugh:

Also, this came to me last night, of all things to be thinking about...
Ladymercury's spiffy not-quite-translation said:
Hey! If you die I die! So snap out of it! (or something liek that) Bah! You bastard!!
SO~ Does that mean the Imajin's life and their host's life are linked? So because the Bat Imajin was royally beat up, Tetsuo is on the verge of death?