the baddest *****
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you live? It must be inland if you hate it.....

Actually, I'm 10 minutes away from the Beach on the stupid Treasure Coast where we get freakin Hurricanes like all the time. I'm a born and raised Floridian, so I hate this place.

Actually, I'm 10 minutes away from the Beach on the stupid Treasure Coast where we get freakin Hurricanes like all the time. I'm a born and raised Floridian, so I hate this place.

Treasure coast? What's that? i'm from Tampa Bay meself.

Oh and Den-O. Ummm...... Momotaro is the coolest monstah ever.

Watching specials he's in? I saw a video of Kagami and Tendou's actors being forced to eat bugs, Tendou was REALLY quiet, said maybe two or three lines total, while Kagami was pretty much how he acted on the show.

That really doesn't say much in my opinion.
But that's just me.

the baddest *****
Here is a roughly, VERY ROUGHLY, translated transcript of Den-O. Some parts will not be translated due to the fact that I didn't understand it or hear it correctly. I am typing this as I am watching this:

----------

Hey, are you okay!!

Yes... I'm verry sorry about this!

That doesn't matter! How did you get up there? (mumbling some stuff)

I'm sorry about this.

Be careful!

Yessss!

(1:35 mark)

I'm sorry! Are... you.... okay?

(The narration, which I can barely hear, is about a train that rides into the future or something like that and BAM opening credits. I may romanize the opening lyrics in another post)

(3:10 mark)

Kamen Rider Den-O is presented to you by Bandai and the following sponsors.

(3:29 mark)

Lemme see your wallet.

Ryotarou? What's with this.

(Uwah, I'm sorry, but I didn't understand what he said there but they end up laughing :( They start commenting on how dumb and easy he is and walk away laughing.)

Ah!

What? Now your throwing stuff?

(5:39 mark)

Ehhh?

Do you want coffee? Here.

No... This is bad...

Anyway, (didn't catch it)

Damnit!

Hey Officer!

(This whole conversation I can't translate because I even though I nkow what they're saying its hard to put it in English without adlibbing, but basically he's asking about his keychain and where its at)

Someone with a red scarf.

Red scarf?

What's with this?

(This part, didn't catch, not good with menacing speaking Japanesey bad guys)

As I thought, that had to been an illusion with that woman.... (somewhat adlibbing here)

Uwah! I'm late!

You are--!

(9:13 mark)

Kai-san, here!

(Guys fighting over his sister)

Ssshhh... (something about she's trying to brew some coffee)

I'm sorry

(The guy is bullying the money guy with beads)

Sis, I'm here, sorry I'm late!

What happened, Ryotarou-kun?

What's with that?

Ryo-chan, what happened to you today? Anyway, you know I don't like seeing you like this!

Nah, (something)

Uwaah, Ryotarou-kun (somethign XD)

It's Ichigisara. Thanks :)

Ryotarou-kun, here let me clean that sand off.

Hn? Uwah! Oh no... I forgot

Ryo-chan!

(I think he said something along the lines of I wonder who dropped this or something like that, sorry, again, rough translation)

(10:55 mark)

AAHHHH!!

Ne! Wait!!

(Hmm, guessing something along the lines of what is that thing doing there? XD i dunno he's skuurd)

You have the pass?! Anyway, I need that pass! I need you to give me that pass! That black Pass!

(I think he said something like please leave me alone)

What are you talking about?! Please, its very important I get that pass!

Ahhhh!!

Hey! Wait!!

(11:44 mark)

Eh? Unreal!

What was that... just now...

Hey boy... ??

Did you take his keychain?

Eh? keychain? Um

Where ya goin?!

(He's talking to himself about what do they want with him and **** and why they're chasin' him)

Ah, this is nice...

Eh?

(12:35 mar)

Oh, you thought you could run away?

That keychain!

Wait a minute, what keychain?

(No clue, thinking someone along the lines of did ya take it or something)

Oh!

As I thought! You did take it!

(Something), but...

(13:03 mark, gets punched in the face)

Did that feel good?

You think you can mess with us?!

But I...

Hurry up and (somethingggggg but he kicks him!)

Ah, this must be the end... I'm sorry, sis...

Here!

(13:38)

Satoshi!!

I've arrived! *

(He's basically talking about how now the tables have turned and he's gonna kick their ass and that basically if they know what's godo for them they should leave before the climax begins)

Let's go, let's go, let's go!!!

Hey humans, right now you're about to witness a change in (seasons? I'm hearing Kisetsu). My (seasons, again I hear Kisetsu but I maybe wrong)[/I]

Wait a minute!!

What are you... doing?

Hey! Why are you tellin' me to stop?!

Who... are you?

It doesn't matter (Japanese line: Totemo ii darou!)

Stop it!!

(15:45 mark)

I see.... (Japanese line: Sou desu yo. Hosaikon da!)

That boy... can it be....?

(16:00 mark)

(Kiyatsu da na) Anyway, what was with that change of heart? Why did you tell me to stop? *Clears throat* Isn't that what you wished for? Isn't that what you wanted? Wasn't that the number one thing you wanted? Hey... where do you think you're going!

Go away, go away, go away, go away! (Assumed, because I'm hearing 'Sakura taisa, or it would be Sagura taisa, but hmm)

(???) Kimi no naka iru ha

You're that girl from the train...!

(She's mentioning something about the moment he became in contact with something his entire existance changed)

Eh? The unique one (or basically, chosen one)??

What?! Unique one (chosen one)?! This can't be happening! I have to use him?!

Can't you see? You... are Den-O!

Eh?

Give it back!

That person...

Give it back!

(17:33 mark)

I see... you're the unique one (choosen one).... (said something didn't catch it when he chased him)

Damn you!

(17:45 mark)

Snap out it! That pass!

Eh?

Get it out! You must transform!

Transform?

To fight that!

Hurry up!

I... don't understand....

Are you an idiot!? Do you want to die?!

Hey! If you die I die! So snap out of it! (or something liek that) Bah! You bastard!!

(18:21 mark)

Go!

Eh.... eh...

Hurry up!!

Hen... shin!!!

Moouuu!!

Ehh?! What is this?!

I doesn't matter, go!

(She's screamin somethin here)

(He's whinning)

(19:45 mark)

(During this whole scene Momo is like fight yo and he's whinning and saying But how do I do it and ****)

Me? Um...

(Henshin scene)

I've Arrived...!!!

Gyah! What in thell was that!! We're Shibure or did you forget?!

Oh yes, I remember. But for some reason, this is a lot more fun. Don't you get it? (He says something here I didn't understand) Aite wa kankei ne!

Gyah, are you an idiot?

The climax is about to start when I begin!

(21:21 mark, more fighting)

Heh

This begins part two...

(22:00 mark)

Easy as always...

I'm alive...

That right now was Den-O.

(IN this scene she's basically like persuading him to accept his responsibilities and that the future needs him and ****)

Eh, what are you talking about?

Anyway, let's get on the train (She said "Toriaizu, notte" which litterally translates to " Anyway, let's ride ")

Mou... this is crazy...

Hurry, (shipatsu??)

(23:09 mark)

Next ep: Ride on Time

Kamen Rider Den-O is a fictional story.... I have no clue why they added that .... its like no **** sherlock.

===

Translation notes
Revision part 1:

I've retranslated some lines, watching the scenes over again and paying attention to them. Some scenes are not translated due to me hearing things differently or not comprehending it well enough. I may go back and retranslate some things if I come across something. I've also went ahead and translated the whole ep from start to finish.

Revision part 2:

Sanjou, according to my dictionary means " to visit / appear ", but the collective agreement amongst the KR fandom is " I've Arrived " , so I'm sticking with it

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Den-O is a fictional story.... I have no clue why they added that .... its like no **** sherlock.
Maybe something in Kabuto was a little too close to someone's reality and they complained, so they had to add this disclaimer. :laugh:

Also yay thanks for this rough translation~

the baddest *****
Maybe something in Kabuto was a little too close to someone's reality and they complained, so they had to add this disclaimer. :laugh:

Also yay thanks for this rough translation~

Ah, that could be true XD

Np, its not exact but close :p

Help?

Can anyone help me with the ringtone downloading? I've got a Razor (that how it's spelled?) that I've got plugged in via USB cable on a Mac and the Den-O ringtone on my desktop and I just can't figure out how to get it on my phone or change it to that ringtone. Please help.

Can anyone help me with the ringtone downloading? I've got a Razor (that how it's spelled?) that I've got plugged in via USB cable on a Mac and the Den-O ringtone on my desktop and I just can't figure out how to get it on my phone or change it to that ringtone. Please help.

trying uploading it to a page that sends it to your phone as a txt. like this http://www.funformobile.com/pages/game/sendVideo.php

By the way thanks for the translation