Kamen Rider Den-O [Talk Up - Spoilers]

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I wonder if people are gonna notice that Yuuto's not exactly the same he was when he reintegrates with his time... I mean he went from happy go lucky to disgruntled hero to this guy who went through a lot of battles but somehow grew into a nice individual. He's also probably gonna be able to kick the crap out of a few bullies XD

x1xBladex1x

I didn't expect Den-O to end the way it did.

[hide]
I definitely didn't expect Hana to be Airi & Sakurai's daughter. Him disappearing before they got married threw that one off for me. I wanted her to be an adult in the last episode too. It doesn't exactly say what happens about that, but yeah we can all assume.
The whole story with Airi was pretty good. & I like how she doesn't act like a stupid girl when an imagine appears screaming & acting wild, she's was mostly calm & stuff. Airi is so hot.<3
[/hide]

From Gamera The Brave:

picture1ad9.png

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I JUST finished all of Den-O.

[hide]

I'm kinda confused by the end. Is Airi going to have Hana with Yuuto? Young Yuuto, since Sakurai-san disappeared?

I cried when I thought the imagine disappeared....and then they were in the sand dune. And I was like, " DAMN YOU, IMAGINE!" But I was happy.

[/hide]

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I JUST finished all of Den-O.

[hide]

I'm kinda confused by the end. Is Airi going to have Hana with Yuuto? Young Yuuto, since Sakurai-san disappeared?

I cried when I thought the imagine disappeared....and then they were in the sand dune. And I was like, " DAMN YOU, IMAGINE!" But I was happy.

[/hide]
The way I see it, Airi and Yuuto will still have Hana, it's just that it'll happen a few years later than what had originally happened (hence her becoming Kohana). Remember that Deneb told Yuuto that he'd return to his time, but that it'd be different from what it originally was. So basically he still grows and becomes Sakurai-san, still meets and falls in love with Airi, they do some "biochemistry" and *poof*, we have Hana. It's just that it'll happen a few years later in this timeline.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The way I see it, Airi and Yuuto will still have Hana, it's just that it'll happen a few years later than what had originally happened (hence her becoming Kohana). Remember that Deneb told Yuuto that he'd return to his time, but that it'd be different from what it originally was. So basically he still grows and becomes Sakurai-san, still meets and falls in love with Airi, they do some "biochemistry" and *poof*, we have Hana. It's just that it'll happen a few years later in this timeline.

That's my take on it as well.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
What I never understood was why Momo-tachi and Deneb didnt die?

Because they created strong memories that sustain their existances. Since those memories were not erased, they don't need anyone else to exist.

The key to understanding Den-O is realizing the importance of memories.

Even Sieg. Tho they seemed to not care about him. XD

It's such a shame shows like these only have one season. I'm really gona miss all the crazy Imagin.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts