Mad Skillz
New movie stuff is out. I really like Wing Form's look so far, it reminds me of Ultimate Ryukendo a lot, and Ga-O looks better in these pictures.

Like a passing wind...
Ga-O does look a bit cooler. Wing Form looks cool. I wish he turned around instead of showing his ass.

Last edited:
Ga-O looks freakin' awesome in the pictures.

Just like how Den-O Sword Form looked like crap in pictures and then actually is pretty much liked to love in the community.

Eye See You
Fang King looks fucking awesome in those pics. The fact that Garo's father is playing him makes that even more badass. The fact it isn't some 16 year old model makes it perfection.

Fang King looks fucking awesome in those pics. The fact that Garo's father is playing him makes that even more badass. The fact it isn't some 16 year old model makes it perfection.

We haven't had a Rider like that in a while...

Oh wait, there's Ryotaro...

And Sakurai...:redface2:

I love Ga-O's design. Very prehistoric.
I'm also glad we only have one movie rider this year. It's been a while since we've had one of those.

Judging by the press photos, I wonder if GekiViolet will make hsi debut after the movie?

Mad Skillz
Probably, in recent years, we've always had the identity of the extra ranger spoiled in these press shows.