...That wasn't a surprise, at all?

I mean, I have only seen one or two people say that he wasn't. I only think one or so people guessed from here and RB that it was a different person or something.

It was kinda obvious, but we played it so much in our minds that Sakurai was Sakurai, it was a great twist.

I said he wasn't before I watched 17. Its just that they don't spoil things in the preview. It ruins the surprise.

I remember you said that it would be a dumb idea that they weren't the same person...

One of the Lord's Angels
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but you should really upload the pics onto your website or some host like photobucket, before posting it. Hotlinking directly is not very nice. :sweat: No one likes their bandwidth being eaten.

Actually, I saved them on my computer before I posted them here but the hard problem is how much size is used up when it is saved. But I see your point.

Yoshifumi usually plays the third rider, who is always with gun. I guess he plays both Zeronos and his one Imagin? (Just like Den-O and Momotaros?). But then where is Makoto Ito, who always play the second rider?

Could this mean Zeronos's importance is actually 'third-rider-important'?

Yoshifumi usually plays the third rider, who is always with gun. I guess he plays both Zeronos and his one Imagin? (Just like Den-O and Momotaros?). But then where is Makoto Ito, who always play the second rider?

Could this mean Zeronos's importance is actually 'third-rider-important'?

are you suggesting that zeronos is the third rider...? i dont follow.

It's like Blade. Technically Chalice is the 3rd rider but his role is more of a 2nd rider, who has important factor to the plot and main rider, and his stunt is usually played by Makoto Ito.

Maybe I think too much. Maybe Makoto Ito just takes a break from this series ^^

well it is early on in the series. i would be totally unsurprised if there was another rider introduced sometime later on.