Oh, as for the seiryuu for Deneb (Sakurai's Imagin)...

Oshikawa Yoshifumi? Wait, his name sounds familar...isn't he from Hibiki?

These pictures are the reactions of Yuichi Nakamura (Yuuta Sakurai) seeing Takeru Sato (Ryoutaro Nogami) for the first time in months. Mainly haven't see each other since the finish of Princess Princess D last year. You should love these reactions. :thumbs: It'll be a hoot!

Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but you should really upload the pics onto your website or some host like photobucket, before posting it. Hotlinking directly is not very nice. :sweat: No one likes their bandwidth being eaten.

So this Sakurai only has the same name as Airi's fiance..!? Hmm, or could he be the teenaged form of said fiance? Very interesting twist...

What other roles has he done before in other Sentai/Kamen Riders?

Your Chibi GekiElephan avie is so cute, Ryoutarou! :laugh:

Eye See You
I'm assuming this episode took the series to a more serious turn?. Well I'm hoping it did anyway.

I'm kinda pissed Zeronos didn't get any fighting in this episode.

Mad Skillz
What other roles has he done before in other Sentai/Kamen Riders?

Your Chibi GekiElephan avie is so cute, Ryoutarou! :laugh:
He did Drake in Kabuto and I think he was the out-of-suit actor for Shouki's brief appearance in Hibiki during the early 30's. Not sure what else (if anything) he's been in.

And yes, I know, it's the first in a long series of chibis to come. XD

EH?! I never knew that! So, does that mean he isn't a voice actor for Deneb?
Probably not, I'm guessing we're going to get another big name seiyuu for Deneb.

he looks like a gundam seed stand-in with knife fingers. weird fanart.
Yeah...that's the whole point.

Mad Skillz
Eh, strike my last comment. Yoshifumi has been also been Alternative, Alternative Zero, Delta, Garren, Gills, Ibuki, and Zolda...lots of gun characters.