With all the sand coming off the Ryutaro and the other guy... I feel like I've been to the beach /____\

It's gonna be interesting to see how this plays out, he has 3 more Imajin on the way seeing as he has three more forms, and possibly a fifth if he gets his power up. I saw the raw on youtube and thought to myself, that'd so be me if Kamen Riders were real...I think they took a turn for the better I mean in the past all the riders seemed to be martial arts experts (everybody was kung fu fighting!...ha!) This guy can't do anything, but I'm sure his possesions'll be fun to watch, and the fact that he was strong enough to stop himself while possesed shows alot of potential. I'm gonna love this series to death.

-Kumo!

He's an okay actor, but just not for Tendou's character. I think it's because of how he seems in real life, he's too humble, that makes him not the best fit for a character like Tendou, who I still think is a pretty great character in theory just with bad execution. I did enjoy him a LOT more as Darky, but he still wasn't that terribly great of an actor, not yet at least, he's got the potential to be great, but it seems like they went for a character he's years from playing well. Whereas I think Satou is playing Ryotarou perfectly and he's much younger than Hiro.

And you know how Mizushima Hiro acts in real life by????

And you know how Mizushima Hiro acts in real life by????
Watching specials he's in? I saw a video of Kagami and Tendou's actors being forced to eat bugs, Tendou was REALLY quiet, said maybe two or three lines total, while Kagami was pretty much how he acted on the show.