Kamen Rider Decade VS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

kamen_rider_decade_vs_tmnt_chapter_1_by_deadman187-d5tz5rw.jpg

New York City

6:00 PM

The manager changed the channel on the television as the bell on the door rang,a young man dressed in a dark red sweater and long black jacket walked into the restaurant. Around his neck was a black and magenta colored
camera. He pulled down his umbrella,shaking off the excess water and took a seat at a table close to the television. He picked up a menu just as the news started on the TV. The waiter walked over setting down a glass of water and looked up the TV as well.

"This is Channel 6 News and now your host,April O'Neil." said the voice over.

"Good evening,This is April O'neil reporting from downtown Manhattan. The weather all around has continued on with heavy rain and lightning,certain areas have experienced tremors." said April. "In other news,an unknown assailant broke into the TGRI building,stealing a pair of highly classified items and shooting several security guards,no casualties have been reported but they have been seriously injured.."

The man at the table let out an unpleasant sound,looking rather annoyed at the story. The scene changed to a man in an ambulance,He had a bandage wrapped around his head on a couple on his cheek.

"He looked like he was about my son's age." Said the worker. " I try to stop him and He starts firing at me with this black and blue gun,never really seen anything like it.

"Jeez,If it's one thing in this city,It's another." groaned the waiter as he scratched his temple with back of a pen. "So what can I get ya?"

He looked back over at the waiter and scrolled down the menu until he found what he wanted.

"A large pepperoni and Mushroom." He ordered.

"One pie with Pepperoni and Shrooms." He repeated the order as he wrote it on his pad. "Can I get a name for it?"

"Tsukasa." He said.

"You're not from around here are you?" asked the waiter.

"I'm just passing through." Tsukasa responded before taking a drink.

"Ah diggin' for some news?" He said pointing on something on Tsukasa's jacket.

He looked down and noticed a press pass on his right breast,He unclipped it and held it up. a black block with the bold words PRESS was on top, a profile picture of his face was on the left,with his name,age,Date
of birth and expiration date on the right. On the bottom was the Channel 6 News logo printed.

~Back on the TV~

"In other news,reports have risen of strange creatures randomly showing up all over the city,While no evidence have shown these beings to be results of mutations,eye witnesses have described them to be either of Animal or
demonic-like humanoids,more details of eyewitnesses seeing people being drained,stabbed in the chest or being opened like books,reveling a portal inside and the creatures jumping inside them."

The screen switched over to footage of the described situation,Tsukasa recognized some of the creatures that were attacking the civilians. After the footage was finished it switched back to the reporter...

"Police continue investigate these disturbances,We'll have more information as soon as it is released,For Eyewitness news I'm April O'Neil,signing off." She said.

The chef came in as the TV went to commercial,sitting down the hot pie in front of the young man.

"What or Who's world is this?" Tsukasa pondered with a hand on his chin looking out the window,He sighed and grabbed a slice of the pizza in front of him.

Tsukasa walked out of the pizza parlor,holding onto the leftovers,extending his umbrella over him. He latched onto his camera with a free hand , proceeding to snap some photos,First of the parlor,then some of the people and objects in the street. He walked down the street looking around,in the corner of his eye,a shadowy figure ran across in the alley way, He slowly walked down,taking caution for anything suspicious. A man came out from around the dumpster,He had light red hair with some balding spots, His clothes were all filthy with bandages all on his body and face,looking like a homeless mummy. On his shoulders sat a pair of rats.

"Hey pal,You got any food on ya?" He asked reaching out.

"And you are?" asked Tsukasa rather annoyed.

"I'm known as...The Rat King."He said with a slight drool.

"Rat king?" Tsukasa said cocking an eyebrow. "For a King,your kingdom is a dump."

"I'd watch your tongue if I were you,My pets don't take it kindly to those who disrespect me."

Tsukasa backed up,due to the foul smell of this individual and the small swarm of rats by his feet.The rat king noticed Tsukasa's left over pizza,slightly drooling like a lion ready to kill it's prey. Meanwhile behind a dumpster,someone was talking into a cellphone like device while observing the two.

"Turtles,I think I found something connected to all the weird monster sightings." said a female voice in the communicator.

"Be careful April,We don't exactly know what we're dealing with." said a male voice.

"Okay,I'll..." She paused when she felt someone latched onto her forearm.

Suddenly a loud scream echoed through the alley,Tsukasa looked around the Rat king's shoulder,seeing a woman dressed in a yellow jumpsuit running away from some shadowy figures.

"The News reporter..." said Tsukasa instantly recognizing her from the news earlier.

She ran around the corner,Tsukasa was about to go after her when the Rat King got in front of him,He threw his leftover box at him and did a roundhouse kick to his face,sending him flying back into a garbage bin. The rats crawled off their master and started chewing on the pizza box. Tsukasa sprint down until He caught up. April had her back to the wall,she was surrounded by
15 minions,oddly dressed in black and purple outfits,on their foreheads was a red foot symbol.

"Kuroko?" He said sounding unfamiliar with the minions.

more of them approached out of the sewers,three of the goons grabbed onto her,pulling her towards them,she dropped her device and a soldier stepped on it,smashing it to pieces!

"Help!!!" She cried out as one of the goons grabbed her by the wrist and another covered her mouth.

Tsukasa knew that was enough and withdrew the Decadriver and strapped it on,a book like device appeared on the belt as well. The soldiers and April turned
around looking at the traveler when the driver let out some sounds as it was opened.

"HENSHIN!!" He called out,holding up the Decade card and inserting it into the buckle.

[KAMEN RIDE....DECADE.]

He closed the latches and Tsukasa was engulfed in energy,transforming him into Kamen Rider Decade. The foot let go of the reporter and turned their attention to magenta colored Rider rushing over for an attack. Decade stick and moved,throwing every punch He had in all directions the goons came from and blocking their attacks as much as He could,adding in some kicks. Some of the soldiers successfully landed some hits,knocking Decade backwards. Three of them jumped at him,quickly He grabbed the ridebooker and changed it into blade mode and slashed,cutting them in half. He looked inside to see that their insides were all metal and computerized.

"Robots?" pondered Decade.

"Look out!" April shouted.

Tsukasa looked behind him,only to be jabbed in the face and knocked back. some of the soldiers withdrew guns and fired from four different directions, three hitting Decade and one hit the Ride Booker,causing it to
pop open and three of his cards on the right holder to fall out. More of the soldiers came out and started to group up for a big attack.

"You wanna play dirty,fine I got something for ya." He grunted as he held up the Faiz card and insert it into the driver.

[KAMEN RIDE....FAIZ]

Streams of a neon red light formed all over Decade until it engulfed him,changing him into Kamen Rider Faiz. The large group started charging at him as he withdrew another card in insert it,closing the driver.

[FORM RIDE..FAIZ...AXEL]

His chest plates pushed out and swerved upwards and onto his shoulders, reveling circuitry,changing the color of the armor to black and silver,along with his eye visor to red. He then raised his left arm,on it was a watch like device,flashing. He presses a button below the screen.

[START-UP]

He took a football tackler's stand,with his sword in his hand as the light on the watch blinked 3 times and started counting down from 99. In the blink of an eye he dart towards the crowd and charged through them slashing and kicking them in the air or exploding into scrap!

[3...2....1....TIME-OUT]

The Axel Form changed back to it's normal state before changing again back to Decade. He swiped the blade upwards as He looked back at his defeated opponents. A lone soldier was left,It quickly picked up the cards before retreating. Decade walked over to lend a helping hand to the reporter.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes,Thank you." She said grabbing his hand to hoist herself up.

But before Decade could transform back,He heard a clanking noise from behind them.

"Hey,Get away from April!" Shouted someone

Decade looked behind him to see a set of four humanoid turtles,each wearing arms and knee pads,along with a different colored mask and each of them brandishing a weapon in their grasp. The one in blue had two katana swords,one in Orange held nun-chucks,the 3rd wearing purple held a bow staff and the 4th in red clenched onto a pair of sai.

"Bad move dude." said the one in orange,swinging his nun-chucks. "You're messing with the wrong babe and you're making me miss dinner."

End of Chapter.1

Kamen Rider Decade VS TMNT Chapter.2

"Turtles!" exclaimed April happily.

Decade couldn't believe his eyes,He's been through many different worlds. Seen Imagin,Oraphenach,Undead,Dopants and other forms of monstrosities. But seeing four humanoid turtles with ninja weapons was definitely new. The four tilted their heads sort of cock-eyed as they looked at their opponent.

"Who or what is this guy?" asked the blue bearing turtle.

"He doesn't look like a foot soldier." the purple bearing one added in. "What do you think Mikey?"

"I dunno Donnie,looks like a New wave radiator with bug eyes." Chuckled the orange one.

"Maybe He's Brett Hart,I don't know anyone that wears something that pink." The red one Described jokingly

"It's not pink,it's magenta!" Decade growled.

"Just who are you?" asked the blue turtle.

"Kamen Rider Decade." He said.

"WHAT!?" Exclaimed the four reptiles.

Their faces went from joking to serious in a heart beat,each gripping tightly to their respective weapons.

"So you're the destroyer that's causing all these monster attacks." said the blue one angrily pointing his blade.

"Arggg.... Seriously!?" Decade growled face palming,"I thought I would be over this!!?"

The turtles charged towards the rider before April could say a thing,Decade gripped his blade,heading straight for his opponents. The attacks came from all directions,He mainly focused on the Katana and Sai using Turtles. He blocked off the Bo staff with his forearm,hitting it out of the way. The orange turtle saw an opening,Swinging his nun-chucks He dashed up and with a one two hit,bashed Decade on the head from the left and right! He stumbled backwards,shaking off the hits.

"You punks!" He said in an angry tone as He held up a card. "That's it,Try this one!"

[KAMEN RIDE....BLADE.]

He insert the card and closed the driver,The turtles tried a group attack,only for a large holographic blue block to shoot out from Decade's belt,plowing them backwards,Decade rushed through and in a split second He transformed into Kamen Rider Blade!

"Dude,He changed!" the orange turtle pointed out.

"I can do more than that..." Decade taunted.

The sword fight clashed on,Don joined in,Batting his staff against the sword,He jabbed him in the head,knocking the knight looking rider back,He grunted and withdrew a card.

[ATTACK RIDE....METAL!!!]

The red and Blue turtles jabbed their weapons,they clanged on the hard silver armor,bouncing them backwards,Mikey leaped up to throw
a kick, He fell back,hopping on his other leg,clenching the foot he kicked with,yelping in pain. Decade seized the opportunity and withdrew another card,quickly He insert into the buckle.

[ATTACK RIDE...MACH!!!]

With sword in hand,He charged towards the blue bearing turtle at a high speed,swinging his sword,the two clashed blades back and fourth,Leonardo tried to keep up. Decade threw a kick,sending him flying back into a open dumpster!

"Leo!" yelled the Orange one.

"Not bad." He said as he withdrew another card,tapping it with his index finger. "But you're out of your league."

[FORM RIDE....BLADE JACK...]

Blade's form changed, parts of the armor and helmet became golden,a set of 6 wings sprout from the back. He swooped his sword upwards with his palm and took to the air,
once He got some air,He dove down like an eagle to catch it's prey. He swung his blade,slashing Three of the turtles in a row! The red turtle attacked next,Decade went in for another swipe,The turtle rushed up,caught the blade in one of his sai,He turned it in the opposite direction so it could not get free as Blade pushed him back.The Rider threw a punch,the turtle ducked. With the other sai free He jabbed the belt buckle,ricocheting off it. Decade fell crashing down to the pavement,the driver sparked a
couple times,then in a flash,changed him back from the Blade form to Decade. The Turtles helped each other up just as Decade was picking himself off the ground,breathing hard.

"Attack as one." Said Leo,extending a katana in a battle pose.

The Two sides Charged at each other one more time,When Suddenly someone stepped in between!

"STOP!!!" Shout April as she ran between the clashing warriors,extending her arms to barricade them away from each other.

"April,Get out of the way." Said Leo.

"Guys,He saved me from the foot." She said lowering her hands.

Decade reached down and unclamped the driver,undoing his transformation and returning him back to Tsukasa. The Turtles lowered their defenses and returned their weapons to their holsters. April turned back to Tsukasa.

"Thank you...Tsukasa." She said when She found his name badge.

He nodded as He latched onto his camera,focusing on April and snapping her photo. He turned over and snapped one of the turtles as well.

"So,You're this world's heroes?" asked Tsukasa putting down his camera.

"These are my friends,Leonardo,Donatello,Raphael and Michelangelo." said April,introducing each of the Turtles.

"Yeah,We protect this city from anything that threatens to harm it or it's good people." said Leo walking up to Tsukasa.

"I'm already familiar with that." Added Tsukasa. " Why were the foot after you?"

"I wa...." April was interupted when She heard police sirens.

"We gotta disappear." said Donnie

Mikey noticed a manhole,He ripped it open and jumped in,Donnie and April fallowed behind. Tsukasa looked down and hesitated until Raphael pushed
him in. Leo grabbed the cover and jumped in,sealing the hole.....

[Meanwhile,Deep Under the grounds of New York.]

In a laboratory,a man in modified samurai armor and a large crudely built robot with brain like octopus residing in it's stomach.

"Hey Boss..." Said a gruff voice.

"What is it!?" Said the armored man,He held an odd looking crystal. "I'm rather busy with this jewel General Traag brought me."

"Da...One Of The Foot soldiers came back with these cards." He said walking up to his master.

"Cards?" pondered the brain creature.

The man turned around and walked over to humanoid rhino,taking the cards away and observing them. He looked through them,they each displayed images of Kamen Rider Den-O,Kuuga and ZX. The large bot walked over to observe them as well.

"Shredder?" asked the brain creature.

"Take that foot soldier and wire it to the viewing screen,I want to see where these cards came from....

[The Home Sewers]

7:00 PM

Splinter was in the living room meditating,his ear twitched when He heard some familiar footsteps entering the lair. He picked himself with his cane as He walked over to greet his students.

"Welcome home My....turtles?" He paused when He saw them walking in the living room with Tsukasa.

"Master Splinter...This is Tsukasa,He helped save April from a group of Foot Soldiers." said Leo.

"Your master is....a rat?" Said Tsukasa perplexed as He stood in front of Splinter.

"You'll get used to it." Said Raph slapping him on the back.

"It seems like we have a lot to talk about." said Splinter as He walked towards the kitchen. "I shall fetch some tea."

The Turtles fallowed their father,grabbing some pizza boxes off the counter and taking a seat at the table.....

Kamen Rider Decade VS TMNT Chapter 3

Tsukasa took a seat on the couch as Splinter returned with the Tea,He handed each of the human guests a cup. Tsukasa set down his camera as He latched on to the cup and took a sip. The young man took a hold of his camera,focusing it on Splinter as he snapped a shot.

"It appears you're curious on how me and my sons came to be." said Splinter.

Michelangelo came in eating a couple slices,along with his brothers. April took a seat next to Tsukasa on the couch as well.

"Years ago,I was once a human like you." He started "My original name was Hamato Yoshi,I was a fighting instructor for the foot clan when I lived over in Japan,One day I was framed by my rival, Oroku Saki for trying to murder our dojo master,Being unable to prove my innocence I was cast out and forced out of my home country,I moved to New York city,with no money,no family, no place to go I took to the undergrounds and reside here,my only friends being the rats that dwelled in the tunnels,one day as I was exploring,I came across four baby Turtles that had fallen through one of the sewer grates,I grabbed the four hatchlings and decided to raise them. One day,they were venturing out,they came in contact with some barrels that contained an odd oozing chemical,the ooze had leaked all over their tiny bodies,I grab them and tried to clean it off with my bare hands, The ooze had a transformational effect,what ever touched the contact last,it would mutate them into that,myself being in contact with the rats,It changed me into what you see and the turtles being in contact with a human,they became human like,over the years,I trained them in everything I knew of the martial arts and I named them after the great Renaissance
artists,Leonardo,Donatello,Raphael and Michelangelo."

"And how did you meet them?" Tsukasa said looking at April.

"I was reporting a series of thefts of high-tech scientific equipment,I came under attack by a gang of street punks. said April "I managed to
squeeze into a storm drain and ran from them until she hit a dead end. The Turtles were nearby and they defeated them,At first I believed them to be responsible for the equipment thefts, but they agreed to help catch the true culprits and well,when ever there's trouble,I investigate what I can and I'm in danger they've come to my rescue."

"What about you bro?" Asked Michelangelo.

"Yeah,you put up quite a fight." Raphael rubbed his head.

"We've fought a lot bad guys over our time and man...You make those guys look like wimps." Donatello also added.

"I used to be the leader of an evil Organization known as Dai-Shocker,originally known as just Shocker,They were defeated by Takeshi Hongo and Hayato Ichimonji, the first Kamen Riders,Some of the members survived and vowed to rebuild their lost empire,when they found out about alternate realities,they developed the technology to cross over into alternate worlds,They gathered villains of the past and present riders,thus forming Dai-Shocker. I became their leader and I commissioned the scientists to create the Decadriver in order to prevent the collapse of the A.R. Worlds and allow Dai-Shocker to conquer them. My memory during those times is...rather cloudy,I can't remember anything other than ending up at a photo studio where I met Natsumi Hikari and Her grandfather,Eijiro." said Tsukasa before taking another sip of his tea.

"When her world became under attack by the monsters of other Riders,I regained my driver and cards,I was told to by a man dressed in white I was to journey to other worlds and puzzle this together,It wasn't easy,there's a man that goes by the name Narutaki, Where ever I showed up,He would be there too,telling any hero of that world that I was the destroyer,along the way I saved people,befriend the other riders and regained my lost memories.However,it turns out that wasn't my quest,originally I was suppose to destroy the riders,that's when things got out of control,I had no choice but to accept the role,my powers received an upgrade that help me battle each of them to their demise,once I finished off with Kuuga,I battled Natsumi and I had her kill me,in order to restore the other riders,With the help of Natsumi and my other comrades,I too was revived,I made it my mission to finish off Dai-Shocker once and for all. However,like zombies in a cheesy horror movie,they wouldn't stay dead,this time however I had them aid me in a struggling war between Kamen Riders and Super Sentai,the funny part of that is It was a set-up between me and the leader of the Gokaigers,Captain Marvelous. Once the war between the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack,I've discovered there were other dimensions,all not belonging to Riders or Sentai."

"Hmmm...it seems you've had a lot of burdens on your journey." said Master Splinter.

"We ran into that Narutaki guy a few days ago when these monsters started showing up." said Leonardo.

"Sorry we misjudged you,but what you gonna do with a city infested with Mutants. Raph said.

"But seeing how you saved April from the foot,You're alright dude." Added Michelangelo giving a thumbs up.

Tsukasa slightly grinned,the young reptile reminding him of Yuusuke.....

[Meanwhile]

The Shredder had the warthog link a wire to the back of the foot soldier's head by top the spinal cord. The screen flickered with static for a few minutes,it flickered until a picture popped up,it relieved it's point of view,everything from coming out of the sewers to watching it's comrades being massacred in a split second by Faiz Axel.Shredder stopped the tape,letting out some angry mumbling,trying to figure out who or what was this thing that defeated his foot soldiers without breaking a sweat. He walked over and picked up the cards by the console and observed them. The giant Android rewind the video and watched this fighter,trying to figure out.

"Boy Boss,That guy took out the foot soldiers pretty quick." said The Warthog.

"Who ever He is,He's a lot tougher than the Turtles." Added The Rhino. "He might be the one connected to those monsters flooding the city."

"Funny,you should mention that." said the pink alien while making some odd noises. "I've dispatched some foot soldiers to help capture some for us."

"No Matter." said The Shredder chuckling. "Who ever this pink colored fool is,He's given us the last 3 cards for our full house."

"What are ya gonna do with those?" asked

The Shredder walked over to the console,He placed the cards into a slot and pressing a key code in.The Machine analyze the cards as He turned over to a ray gun wired to the ceiling,it blinked twice before projecting a beam out,in a few seconds,it materialized the characters on the cards,standing before the great leaders were Kamen Riders Kuuga Den-O and ZX! Kuuga and ZX stood there ground,however Den-O was a lot more lively than it's fellow riders.

"Ore....Sanj....Where am I!?" He stopped his trademark quote as he looked around the unfamiliar setting.

"You're in my Technodrome." said Shredder.

"Who the heck are you!?" He growled pointing.

"I'm The Shredder,I'm your new master." He responded,wacking the riders hand out of the way and shoving his bladed gauntlet in his face.

"Master?" The red rider snickered, "I'm really suppose to believe that garbage!?"

The Shredder then raised his guantlet to strike him but was blocked,reciving a blow to the chest and knocking him on his backside,the two mutants rushed up to take their shot,Den-O fought them,pounding them left and right.The Shredder bent upwards,rubbing his helmet.

"Foot Soldiers...GET HIM!!!" The Shredder commanded.

A large group rushed through the door towards the rider as He grabbed Rocksteady by the shirt and threw him at the Shredder. More of the grunts came in as Den-O went for his weapon,quickly assembling it into it's sword form and slashing throught them like a hot knife through butter. Bebop pulled out a blaster and fired at his opponent,knocking him back as Krang sighed as He grew tired of this and moved it's slimy tentacle to a button on it's compartment,The android body lifted it's left arm up,extending it's index finger. In a flash,a round ring shot out and wrapped around Den-O's neck! Krang pressed another button,sending a thousand volts of electricity through the Rider's body.

"AAAAHH!!!" He Cried out in pain,griping on the collar as it shocked him."What is this!?"

"Submission." Said Krang,"Now that we have your attention,You and these other warriors will do my bidding."

"And if I don't want to!?" Den-O Shouted.

Krang pressed the button,sending a thousand volts through the red swordsman,dropping him to his knees.

"Oh and if you think of trying to disconnect it,It's programed to go off." The pink alien added laughing out loud.

Den-O was hunched over on his hands and knees,breathing heavily from the electric shock. Two of the foot soldiers latched onto his arms and dragged him into another door,Kuuga and ZX fallowed them in as well.

[Back at the lair]

"So,why were the foot after you?" asked Tsukasa.

"Ever since those creatures started popping up,I've been trying to help the guys find some links." said April. "Eventually I saw you walking out of a portal,same kind that those things came out of."

Donatello pulled his Turtle-com and pulled up some footage,He handed it over to Tsukasa. "You recognize any of these guys?"

"Imagin,Orophenoch,Fangire..." He said as He named the creatures that showed up.

"Man,Japan's got some odd names for Football teams." Raphael said Joking.

"These are the monsters of various Rider home worlds." said Tsukasa. "This doesn't make sense,They should be sealed off from invading other realms after the worlds were merged into one."

"I think they missed that memo bro." said Michelangelo.

"Also,Right before I fallowed Tsukasa,I saw Bebop and Rocksteady trying to capture one of the monsters with some of the foot soldiers." said April.

"Great,as if dealing with monsters from alternate worlds wasn't enough,ol' buckethead now wants in the action?" Raphael sighed rubbing his green dome.

"We'll have to investigate more into this." said Donatello putting a hand to his chin. "Whatever the Shredder wants with them,It's never a good sign."

"For now let's call it a night." Leonardo yawned. "Come April,We'll take you home."

"No,I'll take her home." said Tsukasa as he put his jacket on.

"I'll see you guys tomarrow." She said smiling as she waved goodnite to her friends.

Leonardo looked at Tsukasa,scowling as He hung his camera over his neck and walked out. Splinter caught on and put a paw on his pupil's shoulder.

"Something troubling you Leonardo?" He asked softly.

"I don't know master,I still don't trust this guy." He said in an slight angry tone.

"After the whooping He gave us,I don't blame ya." Added Raphael. "But He did save April,so He can't be that bad."

The blue bearing turtle sighed and walked away,heading into the training room....

[Momments later]

Tsukasa lifted the sewer lid up,checking if the coast was clear. He crawled out,extending a hand to help the young woman out as well. The rain had stopped,Tsukasa resealed the manhole. He walked over to a near by dumpster, He walked back out rolling out a black and magenta colored motorcycle.

"Nice wheels." She commented.

"I choose only the best." He said as he strapped on his helmet.

He handed her another helmet,Once she had hers strapped on,She hunched over behind Tsukasa and wrapped her arms around his waist. Tsukasa revved up and zoomed out of the alley in a flash! The two rode through the streets,passing through the other motorists,Unknown to the two up in the sky,someone was fallowing them in the sky. The rider stopped at a traffic light as did their stalker,It was a hideous half fly half human looking creature,with a pair of insect appendages along with human arms and legs,dressed in a dress shirt,yellow bow-tie,sweater vest and dress pants. He hunched over a building ledge,looking over the two.

"ZZZZ....Another hero has arrived?" said He said with some buzzing noises.

The light changed over and the dart down,After going through another couple blocks,they came to Aprils apartment building. Tsukasa parked his cycle and walked the reporter inside.

"By the way..." April said. "You need a place to stay for the night?"

Tsukasa blushed,rubbing the back of his head,He forgot He wasn't staying at Hikari studios anymore and the Crisis ship was destroyed after the Rider/Sentai war.

"Come in,It's the least I can do." She said.

Tsukasa walked in,taking off his shoes and hanging up his jacket. He took a seat in the living room on the couch,He sat his camera and other things on the coffee
table,April came back from the closet,handing him a spare blanket and pillow.

"Better get some sleep,It be busy tomorrow at work." She said yawning, "Good night Tsukasa."

"Good night April-chan." He yawned.

April hit the switch and headed into her bedroom for the night. Tsukasa got himself comfy on the couch and drifted of to sleep.....