Finally saw....episode....throat...hurts...so much shouting...so much cheering....Blade...soooooo cooooooooool.....

Mezameru, sono tamashii
[HIDE]So after watching the sub from NTN for episode 31, it seems Naratuki guy is the real Tsusaka eh?

Naratuki: Now it's time to reveal who I really am
Tsusaka: you're the real Tsusaka??

or something like that[/HIDE]
Idk, I got a different impression.
[hide]First we get Daiki telling Tsukasa not to die, then we see Tsukasa, with a scarf a jacket (like Narutaki's) falling in some water on a Beach. This all could be a Flashback as to how Daiki knows Tsukasa.
Then we see 2 Tsukasa's and our Tsukasa is hitting the one with the Scarf. Though Narutaki has a similar Clothing to Tsukasa, one could assume that maybe he was a relative to Tsukasa (father maybe?), wanting to take revenge on the Tsukasa we all know for destroying the "real" Tsukasa...who is then seen in the end of the Teaser looking all evil with Spiked up hair.[/hide]

I found Narutaki's American counterpart. . .

eugene_levy.jpg

Eugene Levy (from American Pie)

Someone just needs to photo-chop a hat and the phrase, "ONORE. . .DEKEIDO," into the picture.

LOL

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Wow.... the cliffhanger..... Damn. Now, we gotta wait until December.

AWESOME TO SEE ORIGINAL WATARU AGAIN!!! :castlerock: Now, I'm hoping to see the original Heisei Riders in the movie!!!

Yes! Yes! Asumu finally said HENSHIN! :D

Also, I noticed that Kabuto didn't do nothing. Not fighting against Decade.... :laugh:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
From Kouji Seto's blog:

20090831121918125168751.jpg

HENSHIN! :castlerock:

Also... from Takayuki Tsubaki's blog:

behindthescenedecadefin.jpg

and

behindthescenedecadefin.jpg

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
If the Riders were a little larger, that could *almost* replace the junkyard Rider photo as my desktop walpaper...

From the moment Decade started, I knew it might not turn out the way we expected. But that was the reason that I loved it because it was unpredictable, especially after traveling to the 9 Rider Worlds. While some of us didn't like Amazon's world. The thought of Dai-Shocker controlling a world was frightning itself. It was like trying to survive in Nazi Germany. As for the Rider War, it did came up short on what I expected, but it wasn't dissapointing. Since it will lead into Decade vs. All Riders. I know a lot of us are pissed that we have wait 3 months for the movie. But at least it's better than 3 years. Aside from Hibiki, Decade has been the most risky of the Heisei Riders. Besides many of us wanted Decade to continue on in some form since we knew it was going to be 31 episodes.

Now that Double that started, Toei wanted to find a way to keep the Rider Series connected. Since they felt it was a mistake to keep them seperate in the first place. That where they might use Decade for. Instead of a movie only series, like Den-O. They'll have him make guest apprences.

Pony, please.
The Hyper/Adventure/whatever Battle DVD is really cool, it shows all of the Hyper Battles of the Heisei Riders.