Like a passing wind...
I remember that TV-N used to do that in Ryuki's earlier episodes but stopped. I think it is just fine without the subs.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Look they do the show, the OP and they make awesome effects for attacks. I think that if they want to not do a sub for the insert song I'm sure that it's fine.

I'm not discrediting you. Sorry if that sounded harsh.

(I don't give TV-N or OZ enough credit. Thanks you guys for all the work you do)

I'm fine for not subbing the insert song, but if it's sub videos, shouldn't it be all subs including the insert songs¿

I wonder why the subs never sub the insert themes when there's a battle or changing forms, is it because it's too much subbing¿

It can be a pain in the ass to time for each specific episode on top of everything else because the song doesn't always start at the same time, they don't always use the same clip from the song, etc.

I speak from personal experience.

Also, subbing the songs is fucking distracting. I like to keep my eyes on ONE LINE. Not that AND being distracted by songs covered in fancy effects. xD

From TVN, I see it spelled "Ane-san".
From OZ's, I see it spelled "Ai-san".

:eyebrow:

I meant the general phrasing and etc. Take the opening for example the part where TVN it says "on the road" whereas OZ has "wanderer", kinda makes me wonder which one would be more accurate ...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm fine for not subbing the insert song, but if it's sub videos, shouldn't it be all subs including the insert songs¿

I know some older shows sometimes had the battle themes subbed, but they haven't done it in a while. Too much trouble, probably, like MrMonk said.

I personally do not like when a subbing group subs the fight song because I find it very distracting. Usually in Kamen Rider a song would appear in a fight. I dont want to be distracted by the subs for the song flying on the screen, I want to watch the battle in piece!:thumbs:

I dont want to be speaking for the groups here and i hope I dont really offend anybody but maybe Order of Zeronos and TV-N should do a joint project with each wouldnt it be better for both the groups because they would be subbing Decade but it would go faster and the groups dont have any competition.

its my dream lol
Or combing the two cause's an implosion and were left with no fansubs!

Yes but if some how these 2 groups decide to do a joint project and set aside there differences just imagine how good it would be. Think of the possibilitys!!!!

I know it will never happen but im saying what if it did...