レイモン (雷蒙)
But this time it's the younger Wataru who becomes Kiva.

Matrix of Leadership
wow. seeing it subbed really cleared up some things. which makes decade even better. oh man, cant wait for next week!

He didn't, he just got a terrible aim, see Ryuki.
True, Zolda doesnt like team work. Although whoever though of putting him ontop of Zeroliner has a good sense of humor. If they really werent fighting each other then that makes me feel better. I'm just glad we got to see the coolest part of Faiz in episode 1 again, AUTO VAGIN!

Will there be other Attack riders for each Rider or just one each? I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO COLLECT SO MANY CARDS!!!

Then why did Zolda blow up Zeroliner?

He didn't. He was taking a hike on Zeroliner, which was blown up by Decade. It was an inside joke on the color schemes and animal theme, like Ryuki taking a hike on Kiva's dragon castle (which, yeah, was also blown up by Decade).

ive not even seen decade yet and it already sounds confusing

Its really quite simple honestly what are you waiting for ?.. The sub is out now go watch it! :laugh:

I just watched the sub & I enjoyed it even more now since I could understand what was going on... Its so basic though even from the raw I could guess what they were saying I was pretty much 50/50 on this one :D I doubt it will be the same in the other episodes though but on the first episode its just so easy to guess ...

As long as they do not muck up the ending and other worlds too badly this looks like its going to be a great fun series to watch :) Can't wait for the next episode!

He didn't. He was taking a hike on Zeroliner, which was blown up by Decade. It was an inside joke on the color schemes and animal theme, like Ryuki taking a hike on Kiva's dragon castle (which, yeah, was also blown up by Decade).

I never even thought of that for ryuki ... They should have had knight riding on kiva in his batform or fangrie form or what have you ....