"Training."
Wataru said that "Before your Journey ends, my comrades and I will try and keep this world alive longer"

By comrades, does he mean him and the other 8 original hesei riders?

So possibly at the end when Tsusaku (SP?) comes back the original actors might be there to help him.

Lurker
Wataru said that "Before your Journey ends, my comrades and I will try and keep this world alive longer"

By comrades, does he mean him and the other 8 original hesei riders?

So possibly at the end when Tsusaku (SP?) comes back the original actors might be there to help him.

I dont know man, all i know is that the actors he play kiva and faiz are back, i would imagine den-o's will be, i dont like them re vamping the universe's or having 9 different worlds, [HIDE]only ryukis makes sence to have new charaters as all the riders were killed then time was reset [/HIDE]

I still don't see how Toei's gonna pack all this content into one series with just 30 eps.

Have you seen modern Kamen Rider? Kiva had 26 episodes of content dragged into 50. They're gonna do it by first trimming the fat, then using Crisis's chestplate to grill the rest of the fat away, leaving behind only lean, delicious PLOT

Last edited:
I'd say Kabuto's world has something to do with Decade before Tsukasa lost his memory, because Natsumi found the Decadriver and that other thing (the part sword. part gun. part deck holder ) in that world. It looked like it's been there for a long time before Natsumi pushed it through the wall.