Eye See You
I'm really curious to see what DiEnd's motives are with collecting all of the treasures of the Rider Worlds and how is knows the Man in the hat.

Question, why the hell did Toei switch from CGI Kivara to the model one? I think the CGI Kivats were the only CGI I ever liked. :(

A Shining Tomorrow
I've heard alot of people say it's budget cuts and to be honest it doesn't REALLY matter as Kivara having a CGI model doesn't add to the overall impact of the story or the fight scenes.

As for Diend's motives? ...ebay?

Oh and btw... Hai peoples :3

Eye See You
I've heard alot of people say it's budget cuts and to be honest it doesn't REALLY matter as Kivara having a CGI model doesn't add to the overall impact of the story or the fight scenes.

As for Diend's motives? ...ebay?

Oh and btw... Hai peoples :3

No it really doesn't matter I was just curious about it. I'd rather loose the Kivara CGI then anything else in the series since it's kicking so much ass right now.

So what do you guys think is cooler, Changing into a Rider OR being able to summon the actual Rider to fight?. I wanna see some DiEnd vs. Decade, AND Tsukasa finally eating some sea cucumber lol.

A Shining Tomorrow
No it really doesn't matter I was just curious about it. I'd rather loose the Kivara CGI then anything else in the series since it's kicking so much ass right now.

So what do you guys think is cooler, Changing into a Rider OR being able to summon the actual Rider to fight?. I wanna see some DiEnd vs. Decade, AND Tsukasa finally eating some sea cucumber lol.

I think BECOMING the rider is far more awesome but summoning riders has more uses overall.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Summoning the Riders is more like doing the work for you instead of doing by yourself.

A Shining Tomorrow
I think Diend has demonstrated that he quite frankly could beat just about anybody in the series right now without summoning riders. The only reason he even summons them is because it's both easier to deal with multiple opponents, because i don't believe Diend has any kind of bladed or melee weapon other then his fists and the Final Attack Rides of riders like Kiva are pretty damn strong.

Now, count up your crimes!
For some worlds, there is a good reason for Recasts
Kuuga - Narutaki gave it to someone eles
Kiva - It did not take in the same time as the events in Kiva
Ryuki - Shinji was only chosen to be a rider because he was related to the crime, and is a one time use until he gets related to another crime
Blade - Category Ace choose another person to weld it's power
Faiz - Any Orphnoch can use the Faiz Gear
Agito - There are many Agito's
Den-o - Another singular point was chosen to be Den-o OR another time frame.

Depending on the story, these may or may not be true
Kabuto - Native's chose another host for the Kabuto Rider System
Hibiki - Never watched it :redface2:

Or... They're just alternate universes.

In Justice, We Trust!
Agreed, since they aren't exactly recasts. I'm sure we would all love to see the originals return but we should be happy with whoever we get (wataru,hoppers,kaixa).

Exactly! This kind of thing doesn't happen often in Kamen Rider, so just be happy that you're seeing the old riders again.