Matrix of Leadership
But there was something with Gaoh being old fit the character idk sounds weird but it felt fine. Abyss, doesn't even look like a rider, looks like a random person who is getting grabbed into the mirror world.

And also, it's gonna be pretty weird when Decade uses the Den-O forms, it won't be the same without the Taros' personalities

Momo was pissed the first time a Rider took up his motif...:laugh:

*Tsukasa inputs Den-O Kamen Ride*

Momo: HEY...YOU...CUT IT OUT...IT WAS BAD ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME!!!:shakefist

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
But there was something with Gaoh being old fit the character idk sounds weird but it felt fine. Abyss, doesn't even look like a rider, looks like a random person who is getting grabbed into the mirror world.

He looked like a plain old business man I agree, but we know his hidden identity so I guess it's all for the win, i guess.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
Bad guys are supposed to trick the good guys you know

and that is the one thing I ask for :
The good guy to get put in the ICU from a great baddie plot.
Shows that they're not totally invincible.

EDIT: as I was watching the raw, I noticed Kiva Garuru held the sword in the right hand!
Maybe the suit actor can't swing the sword with the left. (wouldn't have noticed if I didn't see reimon's comment)

AoiBlue said:
it would have been better if Toei made a yellow rider >_<

Just Kaixa is Existance?!

Yellow is just one of those colors that just well. . . Doesn't seem to work real well with what Rider tries to do now a days. Unless you are Kintaros. And thus made of epic.

I'll stop now.

Blazeking said:
and that is the one thing I ask for :
The good guy to get put in the ICU from a great baddie plot.
Shows that they're not totally invincible.

A) Kid show
And semi Related B) Then who would defeat the big baddie?!

Mr. Kamen Rider
I liked that Abyss was some average old guy. It's deceptive, and one of Ryuki's original ideas (which at least survived in the opening credits) was that literally anyone could be a Rider- this is what the people with the censored eyes and cards was meant to suggest.

Now, count up your crimes!
Gosh, what a crazy scene. Riders are fighting each other and Venting one after another. Tsukasa was pretty gung-ho, especially when he Dimension Kicked Imperer. XD

I like how Ren seem to notice how Decade was a different Rider by his card.