well I'm pretty much trying to find out what all the cards were originally but for now I pretty much just need a list of all the kamen ride, attack ride, form ride, and final form ride cards so I know which cards to look for I've tried looking for them myself but had little luck so no one please ***** at me trying to say I'm "getting you to do my research" alright

well I'm pretty much trying to find out what all the cards were originally but for now I pretty much just need a list of all the kamen ride, attack ride, form ride, and final form ride cards so I know which cards to look for I've tried looking for them myself but had little luck so no one please ***** at me trying to say I'm "getting you to do my research" alright

Hey MagusKaizer,
I think you'll be able to find quite a bit of what you are looking for on this wikia page: http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukasa_Kadoya

Hope it helps!
-ZP

well that wiki page helped some but it didn't have a list of cards that were actually printed, so does anyone else have any ideas?