Now, count up your crimes!
Aw ****. I forgot to put the "Who the hell are firing those lasers?" joke in there. XD

Lurker
Aw ****. I forgot to put the "Who the hell are firing those lasers?" joke in there. XD

Apparantly in Rider War World, laswers appear whenever somebody starts a fistfight. Now if ten people started a fistfight then you get it in technicolor!

I enjoyed it. Because I didn't take everything about it seriously, I just sat back and enjoyed it for what it is.

Why has this become the answer for every subpar show now? "I just enjoyed it for what it was. Don't be so serious" as though that absolves everything.

What if "what it was" was dreck? How do I 'enjoy' that?

Now, count up your crimes!
Speaking of which, I find it weird when Kaitoh handed his Kamen Ride card to Tsukasa and then it ended up being a Final Attack Ride. Goof? o_O

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
In my opinion, I think it's a good series. Nice concept, but I think that the storyline seemed a bit too rushed. I personally think that they should have shown more of the "Sekai no Showa Kamen Rider-tachi". Especially the Movie versions of Kamen Riders Ichigo, Nigo, and V-3. Namely Sekai no Kamen Rider The First and Kamen Rider The NEXT.

You don't, but it's pretty hard to argue that Decade was dreck without being willfully myopic.

Not really, when the whole shebang was one giant ripoff. Fake versions of past shows, a duller than dull cast, and a sorely misplaced OldGen reunion is not my idea of celebrating 10 years of NewGen Rider.

Raxbait: Hip
I'll admit, bringing the Showa Riders to the show that was celebrating the last 10 years is still a big WTF for me.
They really did have no clue what to do after Hibiki's World >_>

They could've just ended it. It felt like Kabuto again with all of the randomness.

Nice post!!
Not really, when the whole shebang was one giant ripoff. Fake versions of past shows, a duller than dull cast, and a sorely misplaced OldGen reunion is not my idea of celebrating 10 years of NewGen Rider.

See? You're being willfully myopic. All you're focusing on is how the show isn't the show you wanted Toei to make, not actual production flaws of the show Toei did make.

To say it's dreck you'd need to be proving the show was poor on all fronts and it just wasn't. The writing was weak but that's only one aspect of the series.

The casting was good across the board, the direction and suit acting was excellent, the fights were well-choreographed, the production values were quite good save for a too-old suit here and there, the pace was quick and didn't give you time to get bored.

It wasn't the best action show, no, but you cannot validly argue it's dreck without arguing against the entire genre. Decade was a decent if flawed effort.