The story and concept was amazing. Even though some of the alternate worlds were a bit weird, it was still fun to watch. In a way, it was like Kamen Rider meets the Brave and the Bold. This was a Kamen RIder first. The characters were great. I can't believe we have to wait until December to see the conclusion. Judging by the teaser, mad ****'s gonna go down. I can't wait.

The movie doesn't count as apart of the series, its part of the story but its not apart of the series itself. Common sense people.

It's like buying a car but it comes with no engine, you have to buy that separately. Getting the engine will complete the car but it doesn't change the fact that the car came with no engine, all you have is the car.
So if I count the series as build up for the movie can I still say I enjoyed it. Why yes I did. the movie finishes it and the series gives you the base to work from. I find it simply silly to whine and moan when we actually do have more to see.
Really though it's obvious the movie connects to the series. So as a whole you can't call decade complete without it's movies. Does it bother people? Yes of course they have to wait now for a conclusion. But will it make it the show better? We'll have to wait and see but chances are it will. The rareness in this series is it's the first rider show to have all the meat of the plot in it's movies. But I feel it rather refreshing to not have another one off universe movie.

Can't really say much on the story until I see THE REAL ending to the series but I will say this:

-Final Form Ride concept This could have been cool if it didn't involve turning the riders turning into giant weapons, vehicles, etc. It would have been better if it turned them into their most powerful forms so that DCD and whichever rider his teaming with can double team the main baddie of that world instead of DCD hogging the camera and making the rider look like his *****!!

-Yuusuke/Kuuga Yeah if he's coming along for the ride we better see some action time from him AS KUUGA because for the majority of the series they just made him look like the useless sidekick. There were many opportunities were they could have slipped a Kuuga fight scene in there.

-Daiki/DiEnd Yeah I did not give a crap about this guy until the final Ep. I'm not going to spoil anything about that but here are the major flaws I had with him:
His whole treasure hunting gig throughout the series is freaking pointless and annoying. He sounds like a Boukenger wannabe or a Boukenger Villian wannabe. All he talks about is treasure, treasure, treasure on every world. I thought his treasure hunting had purpose to the story, like it will restore balance if he collects treasures from the 9 worlds or gain some ultimate power.

Toei is worrying too much about their toy sales that they don't even give a crap the quality of their show.

So if I count the series as build up for the movie can I still say I enjoyed it. Why yes I did. the movie finishes it and the series gives you the base to work from. I find it simply silly to whine and moan when we actually do have more to see.
Really though it's obvious the movie connects to the series. So as a whole you can't call decade complete without it's movies. Does it bother people? Yes of course they have to wait now for a conclusion. But will it make it the show better? We'll have to wait and see but chances are it will. The rareness in this series is it's the first rider show to have all the meat of the plot in it's movies. But I feel it rather refreshing to not have another one off universe movie.

I didn't say you're not allowed to enjoy it now did I? Of course it bothers people, thus people are going to whine about it you kind of corrected your own statement. I didn't really do any whining (as you can see by reading the thread) but I for one didn't like the ending. Yes I know there is more but that doesn't mean its apart of the series. Usually a finale is supposed to provide some sort of closure, even if more is to follow, not some abrupt anti climatic cliff hanger. Look at Den-O for example, the series had closure even though more movies came to follow almost immediately. That was something I would have liked to see. But of course thats just my opinion, it doesn't really mean much, and if you find that silly well thats fine, if you don't thats fine too.

And considering how we've recently had a slur of a movies set within the same canon as its series (namely the Den-O movies), its not something completely new.

But isn't Den-O practically the only one who fits perfectly within the show's canon? :sly:
Decade is the second to actually do this. All I was saying I really don't feel the series can be called done. Most rider series don't end until one full year is done. Sure us English speaking fans will have to wait a long while before seeing it all come together. Had we had access to everything within the same time span I bet you everyone would have reacted differently.
Just because they tried something new with this series we can't say the whole series is bad. They actually did something quiet refreshing and it's obvious this true finale will be better then most due to the higher budget. Of course I guess you can say the series was a waste of time or w/e you wish but it does feel unfair if the whole thing was planned to be told with a series + two movies.

Not only is Decade one of the worst Rider shows ever, it's probably one of the worst tokus of all time.

Barely a plot (and an incoherent one when it did exist), no direction, absolutely dreadful characters that barely get any development, and Toei thinking the audience is so stupid that it can throw in a giant heap of meaningless fanservice (is it really fanservice if I'm not serviced?) and get away with such shoddiness. Though with all the lavish praise this junkpile has been getting, I guess you can't fault their strategy >>

This proves Toei can't do anniversary shows, or have lost the ability. From now on they should either defer all anniversary Sentais and Riders to Tsuburaya, or hire Tsuburaya writers experienced with Ultra shows. (Though that may not work either, with Bandai having such a long arm as it does.) I have little optimism for Toei's future shows, including W.

"Training."
I enjoyed it. Because I didn't take everything about it seriously, I just sat back and enjoyed it for what it is.

And believe me, I enjoyed it.

Nice post!!
I enjoyed it. Because I didn't take everything about it seriously, I just sat back and enjoyed it for what it is.

This. Decade is goofy fun.

It would've been nice if they had given the story a bit more meat?

But the fact that they didn't doesn't cancel out Decade TV as a whole being good silly fun.

Now, count up your crimes!
And so I decided to make a skit.

Tsukasa: Okay, I beat the bad guy. Yusuke is dead. But everything should be back to normal.
Wataru and Asumu: *Disappears*
Tsukasa: ...Yeah. Back to normal pretty soon now. Okay, now what the **** is going on around here?
Kenzaki: Told ya that they should've listen to me. See what happened now?
Wataru: You have doomed us all.
Tsukasa: Wait, wait, you send me into this journey. How could you treat me this way?
Wataru: You can say that I'm a giant dick.
Other Heisei Riders: It is heavily implied that we are the originals.
Yusuke: I'm just here because they obviously couldn't get the original actor from America! And I'm being mind controlled! ...Again!
Tsukasa: Can't this get any worse?
Kaitoh: Hi Tsukasa!
Tsukasa: Kaitoh, what are you doing here- *Gets shot in the head* Agh!
To be continued...
Tsukasa: Oh, that's just great. This is the ending we were promised? There's some questions I like to be answered. Where does the frickin' movie takes place anyways? How does Kaitoh travel between worlds? Like why Narutaki is able to summon all those Riders? Oh wait, there's going to be another movie now? In December? Wonderful. You ran out of budget, didn't ya, you bastards? I wonder how will the next show will fair.
Shotaro: Phillip! Bend over so I can insert my USB drive into your slot!
Phillip: O_O
Tsukasa: ...Yeah.