Happiness Protector
"Get Into the Game!"

This is my first thread and I want to share the kamen rider story I made few weeks ago. Thanks to Oji-san for the suggestions and advice! And also thanks to Shotaro Ishinomori for his inspirational work of kamen rider. :thumbs:

The background of the story is about a game called "THE RIDERS VIRTUAL ADVENTURE" and the setting is in Japan (but some settings are inside a virtual game world) and of course the characters are Japanese. I did it to maintain the originality of kamen rider. There are also some Japanese terms I use to make it feel Japanese. LoL :)

There will be 4 transformations of Kamen Rider Data! Including his final form.

=========================================================

Okay! Here's the outline of the story:

Kimura Taro, 21 years old slob who spend most of his time playing video games. He claimed that no video games he couldn't finish, no matter how hard the game could be. Mostly, he play video games at an arcade center downtown. His older brother, Kimura Henji, who worked at a game company never came home from work for 2 months.

After that, Taro got a call from his brother's girlfriend (who also worked at the same place). She told him that Henji was in a coma and she need Taro's help to save him. Henji got coma because he went a virtual world called "The Riders Virtual Adventure" (ライダー仮想アドベンチャーゲーム) for too long and it slowly damaging his nervous system because the game was infected by some dangerous programs called VirUS (Virtually Unwanted System).

VirUS infected the NPC (Non-Playable Character) of the game and turns him/her into a terrifying monster.

Taro must go into that world to find and bring back his only older brother to the real world as Kamen Rider Data. Not only that, he also must fight the VirUS that contains clues or data about the presence of his brother in the virtual world.

On his adventure, Taro met a mysterious flamboyant middle-aged man in a purple tuxedo. He wore a classic round hat & brought a purple walking stick. He dressed neatly like a gentleman in 40s & 50s era. He can transform into Kamen Rider Pixel (仮面ライダーピクセル). His walking stick can be a sword and a electrical pistol.

He helped Taro to increase his ability as Kamen Rider Data (in this story, it called "Level Up") and turned into Runner Mode a.k.a Level 2 (he can run so fast like KR Kabuto) with dual pistols as his weapons and Flier Mode (he can fly like Skyrider) a.k.a Level 3 with a dual-edged blade as his weapon.

=========================================================

Okay! That's all I can tell. Thank you & feel free to give your comments. :)

By the way, I'm still thinking about what the final form look like.

Last edited:
Some folks say its like a cloud.
Dude I like this virtual reality idea and i wouldn't mind reading this story of yours. Aslo welcome to hju.:D

Welcome
I just imagined the big bad as Mario with a tuxedo.
Great idea though.I was kinda hoping the forms would be named after videogame genres though.:castlerock:

Happiness Protector
Dude I like this virtual reality idea and i wouldn't mind reading this story of yours. Aslo welcome to hju.:D

Thanks, man. I've written the first chapter & I'm gonna post it at my blog.

I just imagined the big bad as Mario with a tuxedo.
Great idea though.I was kinda hoping the forms would be named after videogame genres though.

Thanks! :)