Matrix of Leadership
I saw the fav, thanks for that. :)

I like your DiEnd henshin. What program did you use to make it?

Okay my friend, got a request for you :p

So I saw the one request you did with the Wolzard, Den O, one. Yeah, so......I need something like that done, I need this picture

1225626901022.jpg

Made into one of those litttle thingys lol sorry don't know what there called.

And then made into a henshin type little thing. ALl I want is like Just a regular human little thing, that, ****, well his henshin uses a Key, so I don't know how this would work, just have it like a gills Henshin where he opens his arms up and have that go down.

Wow, you know if you could do all that your a God, but if your can't your human, lol. So if that is too hard, can you do this requeest?

VEX DEN O!

You said you did edits, this won't be hard. I need you to find a Den O Sword form little thing, and edit it. SO that the color is a Crimson Red, and the Visor has a V like in between it, and have a regular little thing henshin itno it like Den O. Wow, this may be hard to:sweat:

like a SPINNING WHEEL
whoa...nice design of Dark Decade. at least very different from my own Akuma Decade sig. :anime:

ah, thanks ^^

i just use adobe imageready for that.:)

tnx

do you have to buy it? .-.

Okay my friend, got a request for you :p

So I saw the one request you did with the Wolzard, Den O, one. Yeah, so......I need something like that done, I need this picture

1225626901022.jpg

Made into one of those litttle thingys lol sorry don't know what there called.

And then made into a henshin type little thing. ALl I want is like Just a regular human little thing, that, ****, well his henshin uses a Key, so I don't know how this would work, just have it like a gills Henshin where he opens his arms up and have that go down.

Wow, you know if you could do all that your a God, but if your can't your human, lol. So if that is too hard, can you do this requeest?

VEX DEN O!

You said you did edits, this won't be hard. I need you to find a Den O Sword form little thing, and edit it. SO that the color is a Crimson Red, and the Visor has a V like in between it, and have a regular little thing henshin itno it like Den O. Wow, this may be hard to:sweat:

O_O()...Err, oh, you were joking. lol. I'll try to do the Vex Den-O

thanks ^^