I know it is crazy but I am looking for a Kamen Rider Dark kabuto Cosplay, all I need is the Chest armor (And back piece of it) The Shoulder Pads and the Helmet. BUT I will settle for just the helmet!

If you have one you could sell me CONTACT ME ASAP I need it before the May Long Weekend, Even if it is unpainted I may buy it! Please!!!!!

Last edited:
good luck to you sir, I've seen one guy in singapore make helmets for kamen riders Kuuga to W but the problem is the guy's a bit over priced. I asked him about a belt mod for the W driver and he told me not only would I have to pay for the belt mod which is obviously a given, but I had to pay for shipping there and back send over my belt parts and even then it would've taken four to five months to get them back. the guy does reviews and really high end custom belt mods (examps. screen accurate belt mods for Blade and Kabuto [even modded a simple sound box for the clock up pads so they would actually say Clock up and Clock over]) but in all honesty with the cost of Buying the helmet and armor pieces, you might as well find some 3d modeling programs to help make the armor your self and save the trouble