why no PS3 :(

or PS2 for that matter? I still need to find a Swap-Magic and Flip-top cover in order for me to play the first one.

Plus: I believe I was able to burn the other games I wanted. Those being Blade's game, Faiz's game, Hibiki's game, Kabuto's game, and finally Climax Heroes.

Only problem, I can't tell if they work or not until I get the said swap-magic and flip-top cover.

Red Falcon
A Kamen Rider game for the PSP eh... more reason for me to actually retain my PSP after i get a NDS :D

Nice post!!
Sony's trying to move larger publishers (like Bandai) off the PS2.

Nice post!!
I get the impression that Chou Climax is more popular than Liner, just from seeing Japanese fanart and merchandising and such.

This game and Another Century's Episode R are good examples. but, I wonder why did they choose Chou Climax over Liner?

-They can easily get the voice actors for it (obviously they could get the VA who voices Ryotaro in ganbaride/CH if they wanted but more the more originals the better)
-It has become Den-o's new ultimate form
-As for Kuuga, in the Climax Heroes games it is Godai, that's why there isn't Rising Ultimate (so far)

min snopp är gul
I don't have to use a emulator for this at least.

Cached version for the famitsu site since it seems to be down.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...//www.famitsu.com/game/news/1238620_1124.html
Rough translation of the site.

Bandai Namco Games will be releasing Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO on the PSP and Wii for 6090 yen (Tax included) on the 25th November.
This game will include all the Heisei Rider's forms. Their final form will be playable. You'll finally be able to decide the strongest Rider.
Kamen Rider OOO is participating in this battle!

Since many fans demanded and requested playable final forms, we have now made it true. In the previous works, the final forms were only in special attacks.

Red Falcon
Wow, i am imagining how it will feel like playing Climax Heroes on the PSP ... finally, my PSP has been given a new lease of life :anime: