HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Just realised you can do Narration for Cutscene finishers as well. The finisher will pause during the narration.:thumbs: Which is cool cause they pause when Ichigo does his kick.

Instant charge is good use, I finally figured out how to use it. It's either a strong attack, or a weak, strong combo. Try the different ones on the command list to see which one works.

Gotou Birth is pretty handy when using finishers, grab opponent to activate Breast Cannon, you will send opponent flying, if you reach Climax Time at that moment, you get an effortless grab for the finisher. Just like certain Ryuki Riders sending the contract monsters to activate Climax Time to do easy finishers.

Can someone tell me how to do Rider Counter, I know it's something about pressing C on the nunchuk and shaking it as well. I'm using Dolphin, I set the mousepad as the nunchuk movement, but even if I'm moving it around, Rider Counter doesn't seem to activate. I am aware that you need 3 bars to activate it.

the video is too damn long with useless intros and jargons, don't expect me to watch it...make a shorter one, like 3 minutes with all the beef, or better, just about 40 seconds, like that awesome G3-X vid red ranger posted the other day

OK. You make a great point. If you were only right. Now understand I make videos for people who play fighting games and not those who watch Toku. So I have a whole bunch of hurdles to contend with to get this over on my audience. I couldn't do that in 3 minutes if I tried. If you can get all that technical stuff that took me 30 minutes to explain in 1/10 the time then you're free to try. When I stood behind the Climax Heroes series to start with my whole fanbase looked at me crazy as hell. But it's part of what I do so I go with it. On top of all that I didn't work as hard as I did to get forever to talk to not take advantage of it. So now I have time to explain everything to my audience like I would like things explained to me. And my fans seem to not mind so I'll keep doing that.

Thanks for the vid, Rex. If only you could use Beat OTG.

No problem. Thank you for watching.

Beat not being an OTG switch was very weird. And it only combos from stun combos for whatever reason. Chain Array is still the switch for all your OTG needs and Drill when it actually hits.

i've downloaded save file from gamefaqs,
it is in .bin format. my question is, how to i use this save file with dolphin?

***i just want to play as purple eyed tatoba

i've downloaded save file from gamefaqs,
it is in .bin format. my question is, how to i use this save file with dolphin?

***i just want to play as purple eyed tatoba

Newer builds of dolphin have a converter build in so you can convert your saves.

Lurker
@Rexx:[hide]you can do it by explaining most of your >important< narrations in text form(none of those "awesome kam boes" thing) and then give short videos for them

try to not mash everything into one very long vid, not everyone can watch YT smoothly and needs to buffer it first

for example, you're doing a magic hand tutorial, in a forum, them write anything you wanted to tell people about and at the end post something like "here's an example video of that" in which you demonstrate how the thing is done, short and sweet, less disturbing than watching the vid and hearing you speak at the same time

and as i said, there's a lot of useless stuffs that you can cut, such as the speech and the character select screen thing, and also the failed attempts at pulling a combo

some stuffs that you've mentioned contradicts each other quite fast, one second you're saying flash switch is broken and right after that you call it useless(it is useless, compared to the move it copies: OOO's leodias/lion head special), a lot of the time you waste your time doing this, think it through, write the useful in a note pad and post it, saves a lot of video space

also, if you're trying to show a combo demo, turn off the life recover feature, it'll let people know whether that combo is actually great in damage or not so great

but hey, its just a constructive critic, you're the video maker, feel free to ignore it[/hide]

Just realised you can do Narration for Cutscene finishers as well. The finisher will pause during the narration.:thumbs: Which is cool cause they pause when Ichigo does his kick.

been known since the early days IIRC

Instant charge is good use, I finally figured out how to use it. It's either a strong attack, or a weak, strong combo. Try the different ones on the command list to see which one works.

funny how when i finally figured it out myself a few pages back people starts to talk about it, but no one seemed to care to discuss this when i was asking about it

Gotou Birth is pretty handy when using finishers, grab opponent to activate Breast Cannon, you will send opponent flying, if you reach Climax Time at that moment, you get an effortless grab for the finisher. Just like certain Ryuki Riders sending the contract monsters to activate Climax Time to do easy finishers.

throw to finishers are not that uncommon, its doable with quite a number of characters since the first CH game, its only doable on corners for the most of them IIRC

Can someone tell me how to do Rider Counter, I know it's something about pressing C on the nunchuk and shaking it as well. I'm using Dolphin, I set the mousepad as the nunchuk movement, but even if I'm moving it around, Rider Counter doesn't seem to activate. I am aware that you need 3 bars to activate it.

can't help you there since i don't play the wii version, works fine in the PSP one, although i don't use it that much, but it is quite useful against tag gang ups since it'll waste their gauge duration, or to stop the clock up effect

Last edited:
can't help you there since i don't play the wii version, works fine in the PSP one, although i don't use it that much, but it is quite useful against tag gang ups since it'll waste their gauge duration, or to stop the clock up effect

nvm I figured it out, it's holding C while shaking the nunchuk, the Dolphin configuration requires you to hold 3 buttons at the same time to represent a shake.:sweat:

This is gonna be off topic, but hopefully someone can answer my question.

So I was bored the other day and decided to download KRDK Wii. I played it for about 2 days, game works fine and functioning normally. Then I had a random power cut when I was playing. But after I switched my computer back on the game was still working. The problems after another hour or so the game suddenly crashed itself and Dolphin was forced to close down. I tried to reopen the ISO but each time it results in a crash.

Climax Heroes is still working fine, just the KRDK doesn't load anymore. It says that the application forces Microsoft C++ to close the whole program down or something.

Lurker
This is gonna be off topic, but hopefully someone can answer my question.

So I was bored the other day and decided to download KRDK Wii. I played it for about 2 days, game works fine and functioning normally. Then I had a random power cut when I was playing. But after I switched my computer back on the game was still working. The problems after another hour or so the game suddenly crashed itself and Dolphin was forced to close down. I tried to reopen the ISO but each time it results in a crash.

Climax Heroes is still working fine, just the KRDK doesn't load anymore. It says that the application forces Microsoft C++ to close the whole program down or something.

can't help you there either, never encountered that, maybe try it without your old savefile? or use a fresh ISO