Lurker
In the list you mentioned, only Gatack has been re-voiced for real. Nega Den-O is still Midorikawa Hikaru. IIRC Faiz was also revoiced but I'm not sure.

Err... There is no Chainsaw in Elek States:
Z - Billy the Rod
Z + → - Billy the Rod
Z + ↓ - Billy the Rod
↑ + Z - Drill Module

There is no 4th attack dude.

damn, it'll be awesome if fourze can use both chainsaw and drill at the same time in the game, using the drill kick's landing animation to do a spinning chainsaw kick

Err... There is no Chainsaw in Elek States:

Elec's weak, weak, strong string uses drill and chainsaw. When you change to Elec, you can see chainsaw is also switched in on his belt display. It's only used for that one string, which is weird.

damn, it'll be awesome if fourze can use both chainsaw and drill at the same time in the game, using the drill kick's landing animation to do a spinning chainsaw kick

That's exactly what he does. :)

Lurker
Elec's weak, weak, strong string uses drill and chainsaw. When you change to Elec, you can see chainsaw is also switched in on his belt display. It's only used for that one string, which is weird.

That's exactly what he does. :)

err, LoL, turns out i'm a good guesser, still DLing the game right now so i haven't got the chance to play yet

some questions for those who have played

-getting points is all it took to unlock all characters minus the final one?

-what's the ???? groove that is present on the bottom of each characters groove list? i.e i see in some videos that fourze has 4 groove selection, (astro switch, states, tag, and a ????)

-how do you win the final reflect on this one? does the old animation (punch duels) and system still available?(like the naruto games, which has multiple "clash" systems, ranging from the less complex button mashing to the more reflex based ones)

-based on the trailers(since i can't find any heroes mode vid), it seems that the PSP version is still the same with CHOOO?(no paths, just a single room), the wii one has corridors and breakable stuffs shown on the trailer of the wii version IIRC

-so there's no full version of "endless play" in the game?

Last edited:
Lurker
-based on the trailers(since i can't find any heroes mode vid), it seems that the PSP version is still the same with CHOOO?(no paths, just a single room), the wii one has corridors and breakable stuffs shown on the trailer of the wii version IIRC

At first I was disappointed. But then beat'em up missions started ending in like 10-12 seconds in contrast to 30-60 in wii and I welcomed that. Running around is nothing more than padding, this goes from someone who played both.

Hard Boiled (work in progress)
Oh, I think someone already mentioned it, but Kagami/Gatack's voice isn't even in the same galaxy as the original. Like a completely different character.

Lurker
At first I was disappointed. But then beat'em up missions started ending in like 10-12 seconds in contrast to 30-60 in wii and I welcomed that. Running around is nothing more than padding, this goes from someone who played both.

i know, its way faster to get all characters in the PSP version of CHOOO due to this (i played both versions) but i still like the KRDK style ragnarok mode better, since they actually put up some fight due to their massive numbers,which is a lot more than the PSP version,

plus its a lot more fun to use clock up/superspeed characters in the wii version because of this