ヒビキラッ☆
Played about 1 hour before went to sleep last night.

- Fourze movement was nice XD But some of the Modules were kinda useless I think :sweat:
- I wish there there's more special line and tag winning pose on tag style. And the fighting stance on the tag intro were horrible D:
- It's weird when weapon-user Rider still posed as they still using their weapon on the tag special attack :sly:
- How do you do the Final Reflect Chance? I pressed and mashed the d-pad and analog as the arrow showed but I always lost :sweat:
- Kick Hopper & Punch Hopper was beast when I fought them on Arcade, they hit fast. Or maybe I just suck at this game XD
- I forgot how I love spamming Den-O Rod Form's "back + O, enemy bounced off the ground, then down+X,X,X (with additional attack cancels if I had enough Rider Gauge)" :laugh:
- Tried some special tag name but the one I thought obvious weren't there, like Kiva & Knight or Hibiki & Amazon. Though I do still find those like OOO Sagozo & Gai and Den-O Rod & Kuuga Dragon.

I think I'm going to take my time playing this one, not rushing it like before.
Next CH game will probably on Vita, won't it? I guess it'll be better so they can make major upgrades on CH series :\

Pikawil said:
~Custom BGM guide~

Does it work with custom firmware?
I remember we had to use patch or something on CH OOO to use custom BGM feature on custom firmware...

OK so one last thing and I should be able to figure this out by myself. Should I copy an extra ISO to tamper with the files? If so when I play with the new version of the ISO will the save game still exist?

You will want to make a safe copy of your ISO cuz WiiScrubber makes changes directly into the ISO, so technicaly you don't create another one, you change the existing one.

And yes, even if you have a modded ISO your save will still work.

everytime i use custom bgm... my save is always corrupt every 2 times of save...

and how to use tatoba purple eyes in psp?

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
everytime i use custom bgm... my save is always corrupt every 2 times of save...

and how to use tatoba purple eyes in psp?

i think if wii uses + and select OOO in psp should be Start + Select OOO (not the Select Button)

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Some more notes

- There LOTS of new moves for almost EVERY Rider. Now there are variations of weak-strong attacks, that doesn't need Rider Cancel.
- It was my mistake about Medal/Switch Holder style - It is just random.
- Agito, G3-X, Kaixa, Garren, Gatack, Nega Den-O have been re-voiced. Their battle style is also up.
- Hoppers have new moves and 2 new specials(their air special same as before).
- Amazon and Black RX have only two specials - other Showa Rider have 3.
- Black RX's moveset is too small.
- Power Up in Grey Style allows you to do completely new moves and even specials(for example - Date-Birth uses Crane Arm and Drill Arm at same time).
- Fourze Elek States has access to Drill+Chainsaw Combo. Fire States has access to Launcher. In Base States Fourze can use his rocket and take enemy into air.
- Tag team is really good. Your partner use same moves that you do. It is easy to do double special(Double Breast Canon for example)

New Special Speech Lines
Ibuki vs Hibiki(Ibuki only)
OOO vs Birth
OOO vs Fourze
Ichigo vs Nigo
Black vs Shadowmoon

TagTeam special speech lines
Birth&ProtoBirth
Ichigo&Nigo
Ichigo&V3
Agito&G3-X
Blade&Garren(Garren only)
OOO&Birth
Faiz&Kaixa
Hibiki&Ibuki

And anyone knows how to use Rider Counter? I still can't find a way to use It.

ヒビキラッ☆
Yes, I tested with 6.60 PRO-B10.

Thanks. But I'm using Prome-4, and I'm afraid I'll get same error like ClimaxToTheMax :sweat:

Most of the Climax Time BGM is already great for me, I just want to it so I can change Hibiki's since his isn't really good (it's a good song but it's not appropriate for climax battle) :sweat:

Is there walktrough or Japanese Wiki for CHFourze already? Wanted to see all special tag name

- Agito, G3-X, Kaixa, Garren, Gatack, Nega Den-O have been re-voiced. Their battle style is also up.

In the list you mentioned, only Gatack has been re-voiced for real. Nega Den-O is still Midorikawa Hikaru. IIRC Faiz was also revoiced but I'm not sure.

- Fourze Elek States has access to Drill+Chainsaw Combo.

Err... There is no Chainsaw in Elek States:
Z - Billy the Rod
Z + → - Billy the Rod
Z + ↓ - Billy the Rod
↑ + Z - Drill Module

There is no 4th attack dude.