K

Kamen Rider IXA

It wiil be cool if they also return playable monsters in game. Of course only strong onces like Greed. I wish I could play Ankh...

I hope this 3rd game builds on the past two.

Keep the powered up forms being playable and add OOO's final forms and the Showa riders.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
>PSP

God dammit, I can't afford one of those and the emulators for it are crap. Guess I ain't playing this game.

Banned
Let the wild speculation begin!

-Fourze will have Base, Electric and Fire States.
-TaJaDol and ShaUTa added to OOO's Green Gauge, PuToTyra will be a Red Gauge.
-Birth will be in game, having Green Gauge (Weapon system's) with Birth-Day as it's finisher. Maybe Orange Gauge (Summon CLAWS).
-All Ryuki rider's except himself and maybe Knight, along with the Grey Gauge's axed (Except W FangJoker, Garren could just be made a Red Gauge and be given his Jack Mode).
-Showa Rider's will replace axed fighters.
-IXA's base will be burst mode, with Rising as his powered form
-Gatack, Dark Kabuto and the Hopper's will gain supers. TheBee, Drake and Sasword may be added.
-Ibuki and Todoroki may be added.
-Eternal and Skull may be added, Accel gain's booster form.
-DiEnd get's his Complete form.

Last edited:
shinkenchange!starninger!
no offense, are they tring to punish people dont have psp and ds? i mean it's freaking ridiculous, every kamen rider game besides the super sentai game, has to be released on ds and psp,

are they getting too cheap to release something for the wii?

Continuing the Creddie legacy
no offense, are they tring to punish people dont have psp and ds? i mean it's freaking ridiculous, every kamen rider game besides the super sentai game, has to be released on ds and psp,

are they getting too cheap to release something for the wii?

I'm guessing they are running out of ideas to put it there or the Wii is losing steam in Japan. either one of them does.

Another thing might be that the Wii is region locked, thus why they're going with DS and PSP due to the region-free factor of the systems. (Excluding DSi)

The reason for no PS3 version despite it being region free? too expensive and timely to do so, even if porting said game to the unit. (That said, I did wish it had a PS3 version, at least in remaster ver.)

And finally, to bring much more sales for both DS and PSP (with the PSP going in the lead most of the time in Japan).

Lurker
Give Gattack a finisher!!!

And don't phone it in by making it the Rider Kick, instead use Rider Cutting :castlerock:

PSP only... well, that's lame. Let hop ethey will announce it on Wii too...

Seriously Japan... Seriously ?!

EDIT : Really pissed off right now... I don't understand (I mean, yeah, it's kinda logical if you think about it)... But, c'mon ! Wii version is way better, more fun for versus... Nobody gives a damn about PSP since its released because it sucks ! (only a couple of good game, porr everything else). I use to have one years ago...
Anyway, they have to announce a Wii version... please...