Lurker
EDIT : Really pissed off right now... I don't understand (I mean, yeah, it's kinda logical if you think about it)... But, c'mon ! Wii version is way better, more fun for versus... Nobody gives a damn about PSP since its released because it sucks ! (only a couple of good game, porr everything else). I use to have one years ago...
Anyway, they have to announce a Wii version... please...

PSP is actually incredibly popular in Japan and I doubt they have any plans of exporting the game.

Of course they don't... that don't make sense at all to me but they will not make it for Wii (Climax heroes had Wii & PSP though)...

That's a shame, really disapointed right now... I was waiting for this since december 2 2010 :p

PSP are popular (even if it's crappy), and Wii don't sell anymore (wich make sense, everybody have one already :p).

At least we have the Super Sentai game this year on Wii... oh wait, it looks like crap ! :p

shinkenchange!starninger!
it sucks because you have to rely on toys to have fun with the show and not having a video game, it really makes suck more because i cant afford the fourze toys.

Why yes, I do know everything
Just a quick question. PSP games aren't region locked are they? If not I'm totally going to get this before I leave Japan >.>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Oh God I've only got a Wii!!!!! Is it possible to play on computers though once games are out? If so someone need to teach me how to.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Just a quick question. PSP games aren't region locked are they? If not I'm totally going to get this before I leave Japan >.>

Yup, PSP games (and units) are region free.

but better buy this in the Winter though... unless you happen to leave in the winter, then you'll have to import.

I bet its possible.

But, im pissed because Wii´s Kamen Rider Climax Heroes models are compatible with Brawl´s models.

al1010202125binout.jpg

BLACK RX !! :O_O: BOUT TIME !! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: CUE THE MASKED RIDER THEME !! XD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MoF-nVI4Y"]Sabans Masked Rider Opening Theme - YouTube[/ame]

[FANBOY MODE OFF. :p]

Now that i got it out of my system :p, Can't wait to play this !! :anime: Kinda pissed no Wii version was announced yet. :\ Hopefully, we'll here something around Tokyo Game Show. :) I'd really hate to play this on such a small screen (Although, i can't wait to use the Custom Soundtrack in this game. :D). :\ Also,I'm liking the 2 on 2 action. :) Revised Wishlist.

1. Fix sound problems that plauged CHOOO.

2. GIVE SECONDARY CHARACTERS THERE FINISHERS !! (I'm looking at you Hoppers, Gattack, G3-X, Kaxia, and Garren. :p) :mad:

2.5. GIVE SHOWA RIDERS FINISHERS !!

3. Only keep Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Ouja, Odin (50/50 really), Femme, and Ryuga in terms of the Ryuki cast.

4. Give us a Hibiki character; as well as, Garren's Jack Form and Chalice (With Wild Form. :D)

5. I'm really hoping Sony puts this on PSN as well, because i'm getting the Vita and would really like to still play it after the PSP is dead. :\

6/Prediction. I'd say we're definitlly getting NEW Den-o in this. ^_^

Last edited: