Kamen Rider Climax Hereos ported to the Wii....THAT'S RIGHT!! I SAID PORTED!!

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
^

Well I ordered it on Thursday, and it arrived this morning, taking only a couple of days to ship. Not bad.

Anyway, here are my thoughts on the game:

-Played Battle Mode and Survival Mode a lot and I REALLY enjoyed them both. Despite this and Dragon Knight Wii using the same engine, I think the fighting system and combos in this game are little better. Plus the energy bar and camera angles make the game more exciting. I still like the Dragon Knight game though.

-I thought the Difficulty settings were found in Options, but all you gotta do is press X in the Rider selection screen and it'll take you to two menus: one for Player/CPU handicap or something like that, another for the Difficulty. Speaking of Options, I now know which is which. Took me a while, but I'm glad I figured everything out.

-Climax Mode is a bit of a drawback to me. Fighting the same monsters one-on-one multiple times in each level makes it repetitive, more repetitive than the beat 'em up stages in Dragon Knight's Mirror World, especially since most of them are really easy. But I just started playing it, so I hope it gets better.

All in all, great game so far. Gets my approval. :thumbs:

I'm going to establish this

Kuuga Titan Form is a game breaker
once you get your enemy on the ground, they're pretty much locked
jump into the air and press a directional button twice to do a downstab and a forward stab to get them back to the ground then repeat

I'm going to establish this

jump into the air and press a directional button twice to do a downstab and a forward stab to get them back to the ground then repeat

well that's just great

but is also up to the second player to have the skill so he won't get knocked down, or he can do a recover on time

its dodgable unless if you get knocked down

being locked in the move means to be "stuck" and can't get out unless if they stop doing it. you can't get out of it hence the word "lock" and you can't recover from it. we tried

Does it continue the combo? or does it start from one hit every time you start the first hit in the infinite?

Never really noticed Kuuga Titan brokeness before (Although, he's suppose to have Armor type abilities); however, I've always considered Diend (with Ouja summoned and Gun Spam) and Cyclone/Trigger (with Gun Spam) to be broken. XD Offtopic but, anybody have any luck unlocking Kaiax yet ? :\

Hi everyone, just got the game yesterday.

I've unlock Ryuga, Nega Den O, D Kabuto, Autovaijin and DiEnd...

I have a few questions :

1) In the Double's route, why some "clear" icons are red, and some others orange ?
2) For the Hell Climax mode, I've to do every route without continue or just the 7 of Double ?
3) How do I unlock everyone else (I've still have to do 3 chapters of Double's route, and Agito, Kiva, Decade... ?

I presume that we must finish each Heisei route for unlock character but I can't remember wich one I succed at...

Anyone can resume what do we must do for unlock character ?
exemple :
Blade's route : Autovaijin (if I remember well)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, just got the game yesterday.

I've unlock Ryuga, Nega Den O, D Kabuto, Autovaijin and DiEnd...

I have a few questions :

1) In the Double's route, why some "clear" icons are red, and some others orange ?
2) For the Hell Climax mode, I've to do every route without continue or just the 7 of Double ?
3) How do I unlock everyone else (I've still have to do 3 chapters of Double's route, and Agito, Kiva, Decade... ?

I presume that we must finish each Heisei route for unlock character but I can't remember wich one I succed at...

Anyone can resume what do we must do for unlock character ?
exemple :
Blade's route : Autovaijin (if I remember well)

1. If it's in red, you have to try again until it orange/yellow/gold/whatever. :p The red means you continued on a mission.

2. In terms of Hell Climax Mode, make sure you don't continue as W; however, if you want all the characters, make sure you don't continue on any of the other Rider's missions as well.

3.To unlock the other Rider's Climax mode, play thru W's Climax mode. My reccomendation is do one of W's stages Each stage unlock a few of the other Heisei Rider stages. Beat those Heisei rider stages and you can those Rider's in W's mission stages, if you fail. Why is this good ? Because it won't count as a continue if you do so. :D

In terms of finding which Heisei Rider Stage you messed up on, there an option in gallery mode somewhere the you can see if you got a red clear or an "orange" clear. Grant it, you have to deciver the japanese name of the rider; however, you'll know where you have to try again. Hope this helps most of you questions. :D

Oh, yes it's helping, a lot ! Thank you !
(I try to build a guide during I play ^^ taking notes and stuff... miss cubertoy find that weird and make fun "oh you unlock Dark Kabuto, lucky you !")

カゼタニシテン for magma dopant's EX stage.

Lmao just tried it. Beforehand I figured it would just be a long ass combo -meaning it would be useless because of dmg scaling- but obviously that isn't that case. You can easily knock off 2 bars of health with this. :laugh:

Last edited: