Kamen Rider Climax Hereos ported to the Wii....THAT'S RIGHT!! I SAID PORTED!!

If you got your copy from Play-Asia, please post back if you got a Ganbaride card inside your game. Thanks. :thumbs:

If you got your copy from Play-Asia, please post back if you got a Ganbaride card inside your game. Thanks. :thumbs:

I''m not getting mine from payasia, I'm getting it from ebay, a friend sold his copy to me for 30, its un open, i will tell you if i get one

I think you get the card if you pre order the game

Last edited:
Thanks for letting know. :) As for preorder, i've had a preorder since October when it was announced on Play-Asia. :redface2:

When did you order it?

When I used to order games in advance from play asia a lot of the times I wouldn't get the pre order item (not inside the box though) because there seems to be a small window of time to order from them to get that item.

I reserved it when it was first up in October. :disappoin I can understand that if it's a limited preorder outside the box. Had that happen to me in the past from them when i preordered Guilty Gear XX Slash way back when. :p But if it's suppose to be in the box already, im kinda hoping it's like a manufacturer defect (At least of the first set or something. :p). :disappoin Plus, i purchased the PS2 version in August and i got a card inside the box. :\ But being as it's an import, i don't know how they tolerate exchanges and stuff. :disappoin I mean worse case they say no and i never order from them again when it comes to Preorder bonus, but being that I spent the extra money for the shipping this time, i'd expect a full product. :p I mean it didn't even go thru customs search because the plastic seal was still on it (Actually had that happen when i bought ACE 2 for PS2. :p). :mad:

Last edited:
wow, that's weird

well my friend bough a copy of the game, and his friend gave him a copy for his birthday, his friend din't know he got a copy, so he hook me up and sold it to me for 30 bucks

so I'm happy

I reserved it when it was first up in October. :disappoin I can understand that if it's a limited preorder outside the box.
That's weird. They were always hit or miss for the pre order bonus. Definitely try to get in contact with someone to see what's up. Good luck. :thumbs:

If you don't get it, who cares. It's not like you would be able to use it and also the ps2 card is the cooler one anyways. :laugh:

FINALLY beat Agito's route in one turn.

All I had to do was press <--- on the nunchuck and keep backing up/ blocking. T-Rex would charge towards me and miss giving me a perfect chance to strike.

I didn't unlock anyone(!!!!!)

All I got afterwards was Agito as an option for Double's Route.

So far i've got Dark Decade, Diend and I think Gatack.

How do I unlock the rest?

So far i've got these left to complete without continuing

Decade, Ryuki, Kiva, Den-O,Faiz,Kuuga

Finishing the rider routes will unlock all the characters except for the the hoppers, kaixa and the kaijin. You just have to do it without continuing.

Faiz's should give you vajin.
Den-o's should get nega
Ryuki - ryuga
Kuuga - G3X
Kiva - IXA

I can't really remember but it's something like that, can't remember anymore.