Kamen Rider Climax Hereos ported to the Wii....THAT'S RIGHT!! I SAID PORTED!!

*Sigh*

There are some really crappy characters/battles and some decent characters to choose from.

Crappy
G3X VS magma dopant.
Agito VS T-Rex dopant

To me they're insanely difficult. T-rex dopant just destroys Agito. G3X just has his gun to inflict some damage to Magma.

What would be a strategy to defeating him? Sometimes i've tried stepping to the side

For the Agito fight just focus on filling your rider gauge so you can get into trinity form as fast and often as possible. Once you've transformed, Trex stands no chance. Just pressure him and spam the hell out of the counter attack(burning form) because it's free when you are transformed. End all your combos with that move(hits even on guard) and also use it as soon as he lands a hit on you.

EDIT: Just finished that Hell Mode mission with the worm against all the Kabuto riders without continuing. :)
It unlocks Kick Hopper.

Last edited:
For Magma Dopant, spam the gun. You'll be giving some block damage; however, you'll eventually break his guard. From there you can inflict more damage with his gun. Close range is prefered btw. :thumbs:

As for T-Rex Dopant, this was a tough one (Never had that much of problem with him. :\ But he is beastly. XD). I guess just watch out when runs and inflict as much damage when he's on his side. Try to throw in some finishers in there as well (ZR on the classic controller, just in case you forgot how. :p).

EDIT: Awesome !! :D Gotta say, hell really wasn't as bad as previously mentioned. :p Just the one stage was a pain. XD

Last edited:
I'm going to freakin throw this disk out the window!!

I can perform one Agito finisher then T-rex just pummels me. It gets more frustrating when you have to reload and the ".....Now Loading" screen takes 20 seconds.

Don't bother doing the finisher. You can do more damage to trex if you form change and do what I said.

Hotblooded guy(ネッケツカン) Gatack's EX mission

The Clumsy man(ブキヨウナオトコ) G3X's EX mission

Last edited:
Got my copy in today !! :D Looks great; however, I thought we were suppose to get a Ganbaride card with the game ? o_0 I mean we got one for the PS2. :\ Did anyone else get one ?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you order yours from ? And where did you find it ? I've looked everywhere for it (besides behind the coverart box). I may have to contact Play-Asia just to see why. ;(

Also, thanks for the passwords Red Ranger (Didn't want to use them till my official copy arrived. :p). :D Its weird thou, the ones on the official website don't work; however, Red Ranger's codes work. Could it be because I already unlocked the stuff normally (Can't read what the codes unlock on the official site) ? Thanks. :D

Thanks. :) That's messed up thou !! :mad: And i actually paid fast shipping for it this time too. >8( Contacting Play-Asia now. If anything maybe i can have them exchange it. :disappoin