krb46-03.jpg

Stereotypical image of an adult toku fan #1859
This week: Is it my imagination or does Sento's dimension crash plan sound like this is turning into a Decade prequel? Or is he merely trying to out-do the planet killer Evolt by destroying two entire realities?

Elsewhere, it was really sad that Gentoku made them all special t-shirts for the BBQ and nobody wore them, it really was a good job that crashing helicopter turning into a CGI fireball and didn't create any debris to endanger that crowd, and it looks like we're saying goodbye to Kazumi.

Reminder: no episode this coming weekend due to a baseball tournament's opening ceremony. LuPat will be on as normal though.

Last edited:
I mean, they specifically say that what he's doing is different and won't destroy the worlds. I think it's just a way to make future Build crossovers simpler, since they won't need to take about crossing worlds. He'll just retroactively be part of the main one.

D

Dr Kain

Man, this show has fallen quite a bit these last few weeks. It's not bad, and the show as a whole is great, but this was just another long and drawn out sequence of events because the show still has 3 more episodes to go.

Also, Sento never answered Misora's question. She asked if merging worlds would wipe out one version of a person and he just went on to talk about B plus A equals C. Frankly, I'm tired of the Crisis on Infinite Earths story that Kamen Rider has been doing over the last decade. I love multiverse stories, but it's become the same thing over in Kamen Rider.