DYpPIHlX4AAqsV_.jpg:small

Yeah...that pretty much sums it up.

This week: an exercise in how a single sound effect can ruin 17 minutes of great tension. At least for me anyway. Also I could have done without the "no homo" joke in the cafe scene near the beginning.

Yeah, I'd love to be making silly gags about 'Go Go Gadget Legs' but it's actually slightly irritating how close this episode comes to greatness before pulling the rug out from under itself.

D

Dr Kain

Another amazing episode despite its way too obvious and redudant reveal of who the spy was. However, did I miss a scene when Katasuragi talked about some experiment called Bykaiser? That form does not ring a bell.

However, did I miss a scene when Katasuragi talked about some experiment called Bykaiser? That form does not ring a bell.
BiKaiser was the final boss from the most recent Rider crossover movie (Heisei Generations Final).

Kaisei Mogami was a scientist who created the (blue) Kaiser Gear and was associated with Namba Industries. He created a portal to a parallel universe and during the movie meets his AU counterpart who is a Foundation X scientist with his own (red) Kaiser Gear, and they merge to become a single being called BiKaiser. Since then Namba Industries has further developed his tech (i.e. changed the red gears for light grey ones) to create the HellBros.