Banned
The whole Bob, George, Chuck thing is really working.
Kenzaki Kazuma: Kamen Rider Blade,
krblade1.jpg

Tachibana Sakuya: Kamen Rider Garren,
krgarren1.jpg

Aikwa Hajime: Kamen Rider Chalice
krchalice1.jpg

[hide]Kajimou Mutsuki: Kamen Rider Leangle
krleangle1.jpg
[/hide]

That should help you out on the Riders
Do not click spoiler until you are on ep 15/16!

Last edited:
Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Also, random:

Watching Kotarou makes me want to drink milk.

And he reminds me of RF, because RF has a serious milk habit LOL.

::sigh:: Tachibana is a *****, I hate him. Anyway I guess I should get back to watching this. Have to redownload those eps I lost when I reformatted some months back though. Hate the Undead too, they suck indeed.

:laugh:

Mad Skillz
I thought the Undead was a pretty neat idea for a set of "villians". That group alone is what makes Blade one of my favorite series, the whole backstory with the battle royal and their reasons for taking part in it was great. It's always good to have an opposing set of characters with personalities as opposed to say the Worms from Kabuto in where all but like 7 only had any real personality (if you can call it that) and only 1 of them was actually around for a good amount of time.

Tachibana is...yeah, not my favorite character by a long stretch, at least in the early episodes. When his character starts to evolve and stuff, then he gets more interesting, but Hajime will always be my favorite of the Blade riders. His suit (and really all of the Blade suits) were sexy, I don't know how this series didn't have good toy sales.

Last edited:
Banned
Thats what hes like now, He changes a bit later on,

I appology, I've seen it all because I have this
krbboxset.jpg

The Undead just seem to me like they're trying to be the Grongi, the Unknown, and even the Orphnoch and Mirror Monsters in some instances, all at once - Both story/character-wise and design-wise. They just don't seem very original/interesting to me. The Worm were kinda like that themselves, perhaps to a lesser extent, I don't know.

I'm only up to episode 13 though, so maybe to Undead could grow on me. I'm just not interested at the moment.

Banned
Again, Wait until you've seen half the series to get a idea of what they're like fully, Although you don't fully learn they're true motive until near the end