Banned
You know what, Leangle? You're either really dense, or you just DONT CARE about other people. How could you NOT know. My post was 4 posts above yours. FOUR. And I am not going to look at that god damned spoiler cut to tell you ANYTHING.

This is the SECOND time you've done this to me.
Actualy I didn't even look at any posts before mine, Again, I'm very very sorry, How can I make it up to you?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Actualy I didn't even look at any posts before mine, Again, I'm very very sorry, How can I make it up to you?

Then stop posting spoilers toward to Faded.Memories. Seriously.

Just ignore him. He used to be banned here as ryu dairenjaa. (dimetrozord ranger aka Pee Sponge).

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
OK, I'll stop posting spoilers without hide tags

And I've never heard of them, So you must be mistaken, And do you have any proof behind those acusations?

EDIT: cool, this is my 777th post

Proof behind WHAT accusations?? Proof of you spoiling me twice? Okay. Here we go.

The first time you spoiled me on Kabuto. I had just finished watching the 12the episode and you told me that [hide] Just wait until you get to the late 30's episodes Hiyori was Tendou's sister. [/hide]
When I confronted you about it, you said you didn't know I hadn't watched it, MEANWHILE you had JUST said that I should wait until I saw the late 30's eps.

THIS time you claim that you didn't know that I had JUST started the series, and YET you responded to a question that I had posted in the SAME post under a spoiler cut, where I clearly said I was on episode 4.

I will drop this now, only because I respect Fayt's wishes, but mark my words Leangle, you're seriously starting to PISS ME OFF.

Sorry, I guess I'll use them even in a topic where I expect people to have already seen all of it

And yes. You should NEVER assume everyone has seen ALL of ANY series.

Dude you canT just post in a thread and not even READ ANYTHING IN THE THREAD.

Last edited:
Anyway... back to topic. Faded.Memories, keep going. You'll like it more.

I know I'm starting to like it more as I get to see more of it. Especially now that I can actually tell everyone apart! lol

The whole Bob, George, Chuck thing is really working.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I am just going to ignore you for my OWN sanity, Leangle.

The whole Bob, George, Chuck thing is really working.

LAWLS!!! "Kamen Lidah BOB-O!!!!"

Seriously, when we're watching it, we'll point to a rider and be like, " That's George, right? Ok. George. Got it."

And even though we're starting to get their actual names it's still so much fun to use such common names. BOB!

*giggles* I love kamen rider so much.