xin

yup Chalice is also my favourite character .. nicee outfit design and weapon ..lol

OKay, so Faded and I are FINALLY starting to learn the names and who everyone is and we're on the second episode. I feel though it would be easier with more americanised names.

Blade = Kamen Rider BOB-O!!!
Garren = Kamen Rider GEORGE!!
Chalice = Kamen Rider CHUCK-O!!!
Leangle = Kamen Rider Luke Skywalker!!

That is all.

For The Greater Justice...
You guys are gonna love this by the time you're done with the first 13 eps. Lots of stuff going on in the beginning but wait till everything plays out.

I told Faded before that I always have trouble adjusting to the new series because I'm still "stuck" on the previous one I watched but gradually it passes. Blade is goodness! :thumbs:

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Just got finished watching episode 4

[hide]

- Ahahaha Kotarou = Kagami!
- Kotarou + Kenzacki = new yaoi pairing? I am going to have to keep my eye on that.
- I totally love Chalice's rider form. It's hot. And I love that he uses a bow and arrow. FOR THE WIN!!
- Hirose is kinda bothering me...but it could be because in my mind she is like Misaki, and Misaki is way better. Also her Chief in my mind = Tadokoro, and well...the Chief just burst into flames of doom. So. Yeah.

- Why does the fight song for Blade sound familiar?? Was it on Kabuto?

That is all for now. [/hide]

Mad Skillz
Just got finished watching episode 4

[hide]

- Ahahaha Kotarou = Kagami!
- Kotarou + Kenzacki = new yaoi pairing? I am going to have to keep my eye on that.
- I totally love Chalice's rider form. It's hot. And I love that he uses a bow and arrow. FOR THE WIN!!
- Hirose is kinda bothering me...but it could be because in my mind she is like Misaki, and Misaki is way better. Also her Chief in my mind = Tadokoro, and well...the Chief just burst into flames of doom. So. Yeah.

- Why does the fight song for Blade sound familiar?? Was it on Kabuto?

That is all for now. [/hide]
Every song used in one series is exclusive to that series, so no, it wasn't used in Kabuto, but it's been (over)used in tons of videos.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
You know what, Leangle? You're either really dense, or you just DONT CARE about other people. How could you NOT know. My post was 4 posts above yours. FOUR. And I am not going to look at that god damned spoiler cut to tell you ANYTHING.

This is the SECOND time you've done this to me.