Faiz is soap opera-ish, moreso than any other series. I'd say go with Hibiki so you can see a whole different side of Kamen Rider after and then after that you might wanna try Ryuki if you can find it.

Kami's got Ryuki covered for me. I'll have to wait till Agito's sources are more "outsourced" course I remember ceninant having HK subs of the full series. Better find that site.

What I'm going for is probably the one more outsourced and I really loved the Hibiki movie. For now though I'll save Hibiki for last, and I'll probably go with Faizu, not because of poll is that my torrent thing is full (getting Bouken subs off TVN) and Faiz dls are around.

I highly recommend both Faiz and Agito (BUY THE CRUEL ANGEL FANSUB OR DIE, NEWBIES: http://www.geocities.com/kenyuen1/sm/SeramyuSubtitledProjectList.htm). Faiz's story is almost as good as Blade's; it'd probably be my favorite if the ending hadn't been so lame. Agito has more of a classic feel to it; the story's really compelling, even if the series overall isn't quite as "serious" feeling as Faiz and Blade are.

I voted for Faiz by accident... I agree with Ten here. Get Agito and the Cruel Angel stuff. :thumbs:

I've decided the next series to check out is Hibiki. Originally I was going to go for Faiz, but the problem is that the DDs for Faiz are...removed :( and Nihon's health on the Hibiki torrents looks healthy so I'm as good as gold.

I'm interested in the series since I saw the DC of the 7 War Oni, which kicked arse btw

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Started watching Blade tonight! So far I've only seen the first episode.

[hide] At first it starts off in a fight and I was like, " Err...is this the first episode?" So anyways, we're in a fight. The the dude is homless...I think that's Kenzacki. So he goes to live randomly with some reported dude....like what? Doesnt he have any friends to crash with? He has to crash with a perfect stranger?

Anyways, then the lab gets destroyed by like....KILLER HOPPERS (insert Hopper love here.) and then...Tachibana (or Garren I think) was all like, " I BETRAY YOU!" and then Kenzaki was all, "OMG NOES!" and then it was the end. So yeah. I'm sufficiently confused.

Also the graphics are pretty laughable compared to Kabuto...but I'm still going to give it a chance. [/hide]

[hide]I'm with Faded on this one. I am very confused and have no idea who is who. Like...those two girls at the table. And was it the reporter dude that was at the table with them?!

Definitely not feeling as much for the characters as I did in Kabuto but then again this is only the first episode.
[/hide]

Yeah Blade takes a while to get you warmed up to everything, especially with how it just THRUSTS you into everything. Don't worry, by the Mid-Teens you should be getting a great feel for most of the characters.

Yeah Blade takes a while to get you warmed up to everything, especially with how it just THRUSTS you into everything. Don't worry, by the Mid-Teens you should be getting a great feel for most of the characters.

I figured that would be the case. Just need to get used to the new series.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I plan on giving it time. After all, I dl'ed 1-13. And I never once said I didn't like it.

Faiz Faiz Faiz.

IMO Faiz is way better than Blade. ull notice the difference right away.