Once a season ends, we usually end up with a 2 month hiatus till the new season comes in. Last year I took the opportunity to watch Dragonball, the precursor to DBZ, GT. This year, with my fascination for Kamen Rider Kabuto, I decided to view a Good Rider series in the hiatus. This year, it's Blade.

OT: Could anyone be a friend and boost seeds for the last batch of Blade torrent (39-49 + movie) from TVN. That's all I need, kudos.

So I watched the first 10 episodes and I must say, it's awesome. It gives me a mix feel of Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder (coicidentally since it aired during DT's run) and Digimon. Kenzaki's the hot-headed Rider who wants to save people while Tachibanna is the Ken Ijijochi type character. Or should I say, "Fear me!" The fanboyish Kotaru, aka "Kotaru Daimon" (For those who watched Gaoranger vs Super Sentai, you'll get the pun/joke) character is really well developed and an awesome comic relief.

Anyways, I got hooked after episode 3. I heard for some Rider fans that it took them 10 eps tops to get hooked to this series. I guess some of us liked the story while some just need to get used to the card-themed series. But that's just me. I got 1-38 to watch and hopefully if 39-49 get done (Currently 67.4% done) I'll get to watching it.

So what are your thoughts on blade, (don't spoil me, or at least spoil tag it for me.)

It was cool. Great series. You should watch the whole series i only got to 24 by DL and youtube but yea all my friends vids got deleted.

I'll watch either this or Faiz once I'm done watching GARO. I've got direct DLs to all three right now

Lurker
blade rocks :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :jam: :jam: it's the best rider series ever other than kabuto and maybe black but it owns espcially blades king form the only thing bad bout blade is amnae she sucks. trust me it owns damit screw faiz, ryuki and kalish if you want to watch kamen rider watch this first

and remeber it owns :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Now known as MythicFables
Hey buddy, not to trample on your fan-boy parade there but this si supposed to be a spoiler free thread. You'd better put a spoiler tag in that message.

blade rocks :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :jam: :jam: it's the best rider series ever other than kabuto and maybe black but it owns espcially blades king form the only thing bad bout blade is amnae she sucks. trust me it owns damit screw faiz, ryuki and kalish if you want to watch kamen rider watch this first

and remeber it owns :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

OMG NO!!!!1 now I know what to expect :bawling:

oh yea...

http://www.blekbox.org/box/?page_id=393

It gets slow for me and boring at some points, expectually the beginning where I stopped watching.Chalince is my most favorite rider in this series, Blade is my least. It has a good tragic ending, but I'm not telling.

Mad Skillz
blade rocks ~annoying smilie snip~ it's the best rider series ever other than kabuto and maybe black but it owns espcially blades king form the only thing bad bout blade is amnae she sucks. trust me it owns damit screw faiz, ryuki and kalish if you want to watch kamen rider watch this first

and remeber it owns ~more annoying smilie snip~
What's Kalish got to do with this?

Now known as MythicFables
I have no Idea... that whole post was very confusing.

I think he was so excited by how good blade is, that he exploded.