Mad Skillz
ForeverRed said:
Dyuu_dairenjaa, you got....

SydneyPWNED.jpg
You know, you're almost as big of a hypocrite as this Ryu kid is...you did just spam afterall.

Anywho...just saw the ending to Blade and all I gotta say is...wtf?!

Mihara said:
You know, you're almost as big of a hypocrite as this Ryu kid is...you did just spam afterall.

Anywho...just saw the ending to Blade and all I gotta say is...wtf?!

what's wrong? I like blade's ending ...

Rider Knight said:
Blackbird! On Ryuu's board he said you were his old friend! Please for the love of all humanity say it ain't so!
I talk to him once in a while. He's lonely, and I don't mind talking to him. He's pretty smart for a 12-year old. :shakefist

Blackbird said:
I talk to him once in a while. He's lonely, and I don't mind talking to him. He's pretty smart for a 12-year old. :shakefist

You're a good man, Blackbird. :thumbs:

As for Blade's ending, it was the first KR Series ending I actually felt satisfied with. Didn't like Ryuki undoing everything, and I didn't like Faiz's anti-climactic non-ending.

Here, I got proper and dramatic closure.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
You're a good man, Blackbird. :thumbs:
Thanks.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
As for Blade's ending, it was the first KR Series ending I actually felt satisfied with. Didn't like Ryuki undoing everything, and I didn't like Faiz's anti-climactic non-ending.

Concerning Blade, I've only seen half of it. The half I've seen I've liked, though.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Mihara said:

What the heck?! Don't call me hypocrite. And calling me a spammer? I have so many commons about Tokusatsu and PR, too. Get over it.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:

I liked Ryuki's ending~ "Shinu na Kidou.....Oi Kidou! KIDOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU" I guess because I'm a Knight fan. The reset had some metaphoric value, there was a lot of meaning behind it, especially with Daisuke Okubo's narration at the end before the reset. Besides without the reset the ending would've been such a downer. I mean come on, a hero show where all the heroes are dead? You can't have that for a kid's show.