Would like to change his avatar
Whoo!!! I watched Blade in '04, yeah!!!! Whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm going to go create a new thread about it.

just a little advice for ryu dairenjaa, I remember u saying u've changed for the past 6 months and we all hope you've become a someone better. but trust me, so far you haven't showed us any indication that you've changed.

quoting A1 'you still the same old brand new you ...' ... so better make a fast change brother or else the same happening 6 months ago will happen again ....

ryu dairenjaa said:
Whats wrong with being bored???

nothing's wrong by being bored .. but it's the way you express it, that is wrong! I don't make useless posts when I'm bored ... duh ... !! if you're bored, here's a little suggestion. you see that cute avatar by Turboranger, go out there and do it. I believe you won't get bored any longer.

Michael Joe Red Mask said:
So what did you actually do for six months while waiting for your ban to expire?

thinking what kind of aimless posts that you'll make to get a 12 mths (instead of 6) ban? :laugh: ... got it!

Makes lots of cool noises that sound right outta the tv show.

Gimme a night to think about it and maybe I'll combine this with the other thread.

We'll see.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I_Legend said:
just a little advice for ryu dairenjaa, I remember u saying u've changed for the past 6 months and we all hope you've become a someone better. but trust me, so far you haven't showed us any indication that you've changed.

He never changes. He is still spamming everywhere on this board. :mad: I'm sick of spammers.

EDIT: I love Kamen Rider Blade. Awesome Kamen Rider series ever I have seen along with Kamen Rider Faiz.

Last edited:
WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Oh god. *bites down comment.* Bad VG! Bad!

Anyway, Blade rules. Still my favorite Toku so far.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Makes lots of cool noises that sound right outta the tv show.

Gimme a night to think about it and maybe I'll combine this with the other thread.

We'll see.

by the name of justice, u SHOULD, Keith ...

ryu dairenjaa said:
Yeah, I love KRB

wohoo!! ... kamen rider Black ... err .. hmmm , or is it? let me think! blade ... black ... blade ... black ...