has left HJU. Not coming back.
Again, I'm sorry but I had to bump this thread.

Last night, I watched episode 1. Yes. I'm beginning to watch this series until I get all complete sets from Ebay.

Episode 1 was awesome. I loved it. Today, I just finished watching ep 2 and it was amazing!!! Kamen Rider Chalice was awesome. This helmet and suit is soo cool, just like Blade and Garren. I hope I get to watch the whole series. Heehee.

Ep 1: A+
Ep 2: A+

Episode 3 is being download now. :D

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
ForeverRed said:
Again, I'm sorry but I had to bump this thread.

Last night, I watched episode 1. Yes. I'm beginning to watch this series until I get all complete sets from Ebay.

Episode 1 was awesome. I loved it. Today, I just finished watching ep 2 and it was amazing!!! Kamen Rider Chalice was awesome. This helmet and suit is soo cool, just like Blade and Garren. I hope I get to watch the whole series. Heehee.

Ep 1: A+
Ep 2: A+

Episode 3 is being download now. :D

YAY! Welcome to the Blade fandom. Now be prepared to be flamed by people for liking it.

All 3 thru 14 were awesome. I think Kamen Rider is better than Sentai, IMO. Don't get me wrong. I love Sentai but currently Sentai needs more deep. No completely goofiness.

I love Kamen Rider Blade and I think Blade is the first Kamen Rider ever I have seen. Gaoranger was my first series to watch so yeah. :D BOOYA!

Right now, I'm on episode 15 and I've download all 16, 17 and 18. THey are all ready!

BOOYA!!!

I'm done with Blade. The whole sseries were friggin' awesome. I LOVE IT! YAY! I finally got to watch Blade! lol :D

Evolution Fansubs
ryu dairenjaa said:
Am I the only guy still in the first 10
I have had the whole series since back in february when i watched all of faiz.....though never watched it
I started watching tonight though

I strongly believe that Keith had made an official talkback thread for Kamen Rider Blade. y don't u just post your comments there instead of making another new Blade thread that have nothing inside?