Eye See You
^ Dude, like with most KR series imo nothing big really happens until the 30's episodes. Trust me...... As of right now BLADE owns 555-Kuuga. OWNS.

Best dramatic music of all the KR's so far too.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Guess how's jammin' like mad and kickin' serious amounts of Undead but along side Kenzaki, Tachibana, and Hajime. :jam: :buttrock:

HENSHIN! :ph34r:

Looks like I got a show to tide me over 'til more Hibiki boxsets land. :dance:

While I'm not going to put it over Ryuki just yet, I do like it better than 555.

Eye See You
Ah good stuff Keith. Get the rest of the Blade box sets man you won't be dissapointed.

HEN....SHIN......

It sounds so bad ass when they said it so serious and slow.

Eye See You
Eps 41-42 were definatley good. I wonder what the hell that giant card was flying in the sky?. God maybe?.

Now it makes sense as to why they've kept that Category Queen girl around for so long.

Mutsuki is still struggling to get a new form and more power. Awesome fight scenes aswell.

I like the bar that Mutsuki chills at with the table that has the metal spider web under it. Pretty cool stuff.

Chalice Wild Form & Blade King Form tag team = NOW THAT'S POWER!. Best Alt. Rider forms I've seen in a long long time.

I'm looking forward to 43-44. From the preview it showed Mutsuki using the King Rouzer to fight the Undead, maybe he can break control from the Spider Category King and finally seal it.

Eye See You
Watched 43-44 last night. Mustuki is finally free from the Category Ace's control. It's about friggin' time too.

The tactics the undead used in this ep were awesome. He morphed into each Rider's civilian form and was tricking them all to pretty much kill eachother but in the end it was the Riders who outsmarted him. Awesomeness.

45-46 tonight. I hope they reveal who this Tenjou guy from Board is. Maybe an incarnation of God?. King Undead?. We shall see.

I am the law
Forever Knight said:
Watched 43-44 last night. Mustuki is finally free from the Category Ace's control. It's about friggin' time too.

The tactics the undead used in this ep were awesome. He morphed into each Rider's civilian form and was tricking them all to pretty much kill eachother but in the end it was the Riders who outsmarted him. Awesomeness.

45-46 tonight. I hope they reveal who this Tenjou guy from Board is. Maybe an incarnation of God?. King Undead?. We shall see.
OOOooooo...the plot thickens! :D

-RF

Tenouji's arm henshin device creeps me...who would've thought Ultraseven would make a creepy badguy. :laugh:

Eye See You
Eps 45-46 fucking owned. Looks like Cerebus is on the scene fucking **** up but eventually gets BURNED by the finaly Category Ace.

Tenijou is done too.

I see they did a nod to Missing Ace on the scientists computer screen at the beginning of the eps.

Definatley diggin' the original op instrumental theme for the recaps. Sick.

Guys.... Blade has made it's spot into #2 in my list. (Black is still #1). So Blade has beaten out 555 and Dragon Knight.