Eye See You
blade.jpg

Well I cracked open Part 3 Box set @ work tonight and I was pleasentley entertained with what I watched. I forgot how awesome Blade was these episodes really took the storyline to new levels.

Volume 7: Sub Quality- B

ep 25:
-I was shocked that the Rebel leader was actually an Undead who tricked Blade & Garren into helping complete the Black Fang bike. I honestley didn't see this coming.
-Blade's helmet getting cracked was sick. I don't think a Rider has had that done to him yet.

ep 26:
-Blade gets the Jack Form which is even more impressive then I originally though. Excellent finisher too.
-Very dramatic episode.

ep 27-28:
-Mutsuki focued episode.
-Awsome Leangle/Jiro Okamoto fight scenes.
-Mutsuki's character is getting alot better from when he first arrived.
-Garren's double rider kick finisher was BADDD ASSS!.
-Awesome ending scene of Leangle walking away after sealing the good Undead with some awesome dramatic music playing. Very epic.
-Hajime finally revealed to be the Joker Undead.

Volume 8: Sub Quality- B

ep 29:
-Mutsuki still controlled by Category Ace Spider Undead.
-Wendinu (Hurrricanger) is in this ep as Category Queen.
-Excellent acting from Hajime doing both Comedy (Ryo) and Serious (Hajime).
-Wedding scene was f'n halarious with all the guys crying on the side. LMAO.

ep 30:
-Garren finally gets his Jack Form.
-Ryo in Ultimate Cooking Form = f'n halarious.
-These were the comedy episodes for Blade's series and I must say I enjoyed 'em 100x better than the ones from Ryuki & 555. God I hated the Ryuki ones soo much.
-Hajime gives Tachibana the Category Queen card, but it might be so that Garren gets more poweful so that if Chalice beats him he'll be even stronger (if that makes sense).

ep 31:
-Awesome stuff when the cops ask Mutsuki for his student I.D. and he pulls out his Reangle Change card and transforms infront of them and then kills them. BAD ASS.
-New Opening begins in this episode aswell.
-When Hajime's Chalice Rouzer forms around his waist it makes the same sound that Kuuga's belt did for Yuusuke Godai.
-They finally explain what Hajime is in this episode too.

ep 32:
-Hirose's dad returns and he has a special Undead going after Blade for some reason.
-Mustsuki is now completley under the Spider Undead's control and this makes me really enjoy his character. No more pussy complaining. Now just causing ****. Reangle never looked so powerful in a fight.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes aswell. This is usually when KR series kick it into high gear and bust out the EPIC ****. From the previews it showed Blade J-Form -vs- Garren J-Form. I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is indeed an awesome series....it doesn't really kick ass in the beginning part but after Leangle was introduced, the whole series totally changed and as I said...awesome!!! :dance:

Eye See You
It's honestley falling into my one of my fav KRs. I like it better than Ryuki & Faiz so far too and I'm only on ep 33.

I cannot wait for Blade's King Form to debut. I've been wanting to see this in action for months upon months now.

This is the first KR series where I like each rider so much that I can't even chose which one I like best.

and Hirose is sexy. :evil3:

yeapp...can't agree more, at least for now since I haven't watched Ryuki and Agito so...let's agree on that for the time being :anime:

I'm really looking forward to the series...thx for the suggestion bro... :anime:

Eye See You
Watched Blade Volumes 9 and 10 last night and I was yet again blow away by the Kamen Rider franchise.

Volume 9: Sub Quality: B

33:
-Garren can finally do sword combat in his J-Form.
-Since Hajime's cards have been taken by the Category King, he is fighting with himself to not become the Joker again.
-The cards are what's keep Hajime from becoming Joker Undead.
-Finally the bikes using the Rouze system!!!!.

34:
-Nice fist fight between Hajime and Mutsuki.
-Jiro Okamoto (Leangle stuntman) does his bad ass arrogant walk... All you Ouja fans know what I'm talkin' about.
-Kenzaki transforms infront of a crowd of people... f'n sick.
-King Form OWNS!!! I don't even care... IT OWNS!!!.
-I wonder why the Category King just gave up and allowed Kenzaki to seal him.

35:
-King Form finisher rocks. Best finisher of the series if I do say so myself.
-Hajime becomes Joker again - He's a pretty mean lookin' beast.
-Shiori seemed to be jealous that Kenzaki was with another girl. Maybe a love interest?.
-Leangle uses Chalice's Spinning finisher because he's got Hajime's cards. Awesome.

36:
-Leangle released the Mantis Undead, so now Joker -vs- Mantis Undead.
-Kenzaki being shot multiple times was sick. I just wonder how the hell he heeled so fast?.. maybe there is more to Kenzaki then I've been led to believe so far.

Volume 10:

37:
-Tachibana steals the Evolution card from Hirose and gives it to Kenzaki.
-Kenzaki gives the card to the Joker Undead to becomes Chalice again.
-Kenzaki's King Form woke up the Joker in Hajime completely.
-Hajime becomes Chalice again and now with Wild Form which kicks complete ASS!.

These are some of the best alternate Rider forms I've seen in a long time.

38:
-Chalice combines his Chalice Arrow with the Wild Form Mantis blades to form a new weapon which takes care of the Trail beast.
-Hajime is saved!!! YAY!.
-The Truth unfolds: Hirose released the undeads to study Eternal life to ressurect his wife that passed away.
-Revealed that the Rider System uses Undead power.
-Kenzaki will be controlled by the 13 undeads if he continues to change to King Form.
-Mutsuki is trying to use the gauntlet to possibley get a new Reangle form.
-Kenzaki looses control and is almost under control of the 13 undead in K-Form.
-If Kenzaki becomes under control he will become another Joker Undead therefore Hirose will have the answers to eternal life.
-Tachibana, Kenzaki, and Hajime FINALLY on the same page. It's about time.

39:
-Hirose revealed to be the Trial B Monster w/ the real Hirose's memories implanted into him to protect his daughter (Shiori) and find the answers to Eternal life.
-Mutsuki is pissed off because all the other Riders evolved with new forms except him.
-Shiori meets her father (Trial B) because Mustsuki brought her to him.
-Leangle gets his ass kicked by Trial B.

40:
-Shiori finally finds out what her dad is and the entire story of him finding eternal life for her dead mother.
-Trial D Monster using Leangle meneauvers.
-I could tell Jiro Okamoto did the stunt acting for Trial D. He kicks so much ass.
-All 4 Riders finally fight together for once and kill Trial D - I swear I got goosebumps because of that.
-Excellent dramatic acting from Hirose Shiori in this episode.

Well I must say I was blown away yet again. Everything was EXCELLENT. When I compare eps 1-40 of Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, 555, and Blade I have to say Blade is the best so far.

Just a few questions:
1. What is the name of those gauntlets that allow Blade and Garren to henshin to Jack Forms?.
2.What is the name of the King Form Sword? is it King Rouzer?.
3. What is the name of the combined Chalice Arrow + Mantis Claws?.

note: The subtitles on Volume 10 were EXCELLENT. Best subs EVER.

Forever Knight said:
Just a few questions:
1. What is the name of those gauntlets that allow Blade and Garren to henshin to Jack Forms?.
2.What is the name of the King Form Sword? is it King Rouzer?.
3. What is the name of the combined Chalice Arrow + Mantis Claws?.

1. Rouse Absorber
2. yes it's called that
3. Wild Slasher

I may have to give this show another shot! I've only got the first boxset and just couldn't get into it. I felt the cast lacked the charisma and chemistry that Ryuki and Faiz had.