Digital Artist
This series is awesome. I'm only up to Episode 16 and I'm loving it. I find that the fights get repetitive when the Riders fight each other but it's a good thing. Chalice's costume is sick!! I like the storyline for him but I am tired of seeing the same flashback of his all the time.

i wish that all the riders atleast get to jack form.. but feh oh well chalice wild form makes up for it big time! :buttrock: :buttrock:

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Get used to it, they use it a lot. :) But still, Chalice is my favorite character, and that more than makes up for the over-used flashback.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
VengeanceGOD said:
Get used to it, they use it a lot. :) But still, Chalice is my favorite character, and that more than makes up for the over-used flashback.

Agreed. The only best hero was Chalice. Definitely best Rider ever.

It's Judgement Time!
screw chalice. It's all about Garren! he's the real hero of the show! WOoo!

Lurker
kamen rider blade talk up

blade is sweet

Last edited:
Resident Precureologist
rather nonserious question. At the end of Ep 28, there's a scene with an office woman meeting... I believe it's Jack Peacock Undead and a glimpse of a diamond masked rider. Who is the rider?

Lurker
MagnaMammoth said:
rather nonserious question. At the end of Ep 28, there's a scene with an office woman meeting... I believe it's Jack Peacock Undead and a glimpse of a diamond masked rider. Who is the rider?

kamen rider glaive