For The Greater Justice...
^Agreed. You know all the characters so you have a better understanding and appreciation for the flick.

Would like to change his avatar
I wasn't a big Blade fan (I thought it was done better than Faiz and think it's more tolerable than Hibiki), but I watched Missing Ace before I completed the series.

I cheated a bit. I put off watching Blade after episode 36 or so, watched the finale, saw the movie, finished the series. Since I wasn't into Blade I didn't buy the rest for a while, but I eventually did just to finish it. Not ready to get back into the series (and since the movie doesn't count at all) I watched the movie first -- I liked it! For not liking the show too much and not having high hopes after finding Episode Final so-so and HATING Paradise Lost, I was pretty surprised, and it got my interest up enough to finish the rest of the series in enjoyment. I kind of wish the movie did count, because it would be a unique ending -- the "old" guys coming back and kicking ass.

So, I don't really think it matters when you watch it. It's not in the continuity, plus if you lived in Japan you would have gone to see it in the theaters around episode 20-something!

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Me and my friend have just recently begun watching Blade. I believe yesterday, in school, we watched episodes 1-13 in a row. I'm up to 22, and I think it's an awesome series! I can't wait to finish it, and then buy "Missing Ace".

Would like to change his avatar
I just wanted to ask this -- am I the only one who would rather have seen Tennouji turn into Glaive? Come on, Dan Moroboshi still has it! I thought that would have been pretty cool instead of the creepy thing that did happen...

Mr. Kamen Rider
Shougo Kuroiwa said:
So, I don't really think it matters when you watch it. It's not in the continuity, plus if you lived in Japan you would have gone to see it in the theaters around episode 20-something!

I think the movie was out the day before episode #32. I wish it had come out earlier, I might have gotten to actually see it in theaters. :bawling:
I liked the movie too, and I have a hair-brained theory that it fits pretty neatly with the TV series if you just take the opening scenes as happening during what would have been the final battle in the TV series- except Kenzaki decides to seal Hajime, doesn't use his King Form, and the rest of the ending works the same except Kenzaki's around and Hajime isn't. Not to mention how much other stuff they threw that would make you think the movie should be happening- Koutaro finishes his book, Tachibana taking stuff from Tennouji's lab (and probably getting the original Cerberus card after sealing Giraffa)...

I thought Moritsugu was going to end up playing the Giraffa Undead, but I liked the whole Tennouji story, because it injected a little Shocker element into the show with human villains making their own monsters. I still think he was supposed to remind viewers of Kurobe's role in Black!

Igadevil said:
I think the movie was out the day before episode #32. I wish it had come out earlier, I might have gotten to actually see it in theaters. :bawling:
I liked the movie too, and I have a hair-brained theory that it fits pretty neatly with the TV series if you just take the opening scenes as happening during what would have been the final battle in the TV series- except Kenzaki decides to seal Hajime, doesn't use his King Form, and the rest of the ending works the same except Kenzaki's around and Hajime isn't. Not to mention how much other stuff they threw that would make you think the movie should be happening- Koutaro finishes his book, Tachibana taking stuff from Tennouji's lab (and probably getting the original Cerberus card after sealing Giraffa)...

I thought Moritsugu was going to end up playing the Giraffa Undead, but I liked the whole Tennouji story, because it injected a little Shocker element into the show with human villains making their own monsters. I still think he was supposed to remind viewers of Kurobe's role in Black!

u sure it came out before eps 32? I thought it shld came out after #34 since Blade King Form must've been featured in the series first before it's shown in the movie? correct me if I'm wrong :)

I_Legend said:
u sure it came out before eps 32? I thought it shld came out after #34 since Blade King Form must've been featured in the series first before it's shown in the movie? correct me if I'm wrong :)
He's right the air date of ep 32 was the 12th of September, and the movie hit theaters on September 11th.

Life is showtime
Oh dude, wouldn't it be soooo kool if you just popped down to the movie theatre and saw on a huge sign "Kamen Rider Blade, Missing Ace - Subbed" Is it called Missing Ace yeah?