I am the law
I went through Blade as soon as the Nihon boys had a subb'd episode.
I would watch the episodes Raw...JUST cause I usually couldn't wait to see them, then watch them again subb'd to see what I missed being said.

I'm trying to go through Dekaranger a little more slowly since Nihon has only subb'd up to Episode 27, so I'm watching those as I put them on DVD.

Blade was defentaly a series that grabbed me right from the begining, got a little slow in the middle, and then had me on the edge of my seat right up until the last episode. And I thought NOTHING could be Faiz as being #1 in my book. But Blade blew it away!

-RF

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I need to get Blade to DVD in my computer lab. How good is the quality on a full screen?

For The Greater Justice...
The shows are in wide-screen format so the show might look off if it's stretched to full screen. My Hurricanger movie is like that and even though it doesn't look horrible, I would've preferred it unstretched.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Oh, no, I just meant how it would look on a bigger screen. :) Like, you know how most DVDs auto compensate to a larger screen, I was wondering if this was the same or if I watched it at home it would be grainy.

For The Greater Justice...
Heh...I don't think the discs will do that since they are bootlegs.