Kamen Rider Blade - Talk Up!

chronoxiong

Digital Artist
This series is awesome. I'm only up to Episode 16 and I'm loving it. I find that the fights get repetitive when the Riders fight each other but it's a good thing. Chalice's costume is sick!! I like the storyline for him but I am tired of seeing the same flashback of his all the time.

ozera

i wish that all the riders atleast get to jack form.. but feh oh well chalice wild form makes up for it big time! :buttrock: :buttrock:

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Get used to it, they use it a lot. :) But still, Chalice is my favorite character, and that more than makes up for the over-used flashback.

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
VengeanceGOD said:
Get used to it, they use it a lot. :) But still, Chalice is my favorite character, and that more than makes up for the over-used flashback.

Agreed. The only best hero was Chalice. Definitely best Rider ever.

Wraithstrike

Resident Precureologist
rather nonserious question. At the end of Ep 28, there's a scene with an office woman meeting... I believe it's Jack Peacock Undead and a glimpse of a diamond masked rider. Who is the rider?

rambo

Lurker
MagnaMammoth said:
rather nonserious question. At the end of Ep 28, there's a scene with an office woman meeting... I believe it's Jack Peacock Undead and a glimpse of a diamond masked rider. Who is the rider?

kamen rider glaive