VengeanceGOD said:
Yeah, I had a similar problem even though I had the awesome TV-Nihon subs. Being a white guy who led a very sheltered life on the East Coast for a very long time where there are almost no Asian people, I had trouble telling Hajime and Kenzaki apart. Which meant for a while I thought the Jacaranda was in Koutarou's house. :)

The same thing happened to me! I was like, "Wait... wasn't he just at this house... wait.. who's wearing the Chalice armour... he was just fine before, why is he wigging out now?!?" :(

Not sure where about it was, but eventually I was like, "OOOOOHH!!! :p"

Now that I know the characters, I don't know how I ever mistook one for the other, but at the time I was quite confused. :(

I've only seen 2 episodes of Blade because it confused me. I'm planning on downloading it later, and giving it another try, though.

It's nice to hear I'm not the only one who confused characters. I was like, "What the **** is wrong with me? It's not like this is the first Japanese show I ever seen."

But yeah... definately worth seeing. So far it's neck and neck with Ryuki as my favorite.

I definatley see myself buying a Blade Belt sometime in the future.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
LOL! I just recently bought a Leangle belt(because it was on sale). I actually finished watching the entire series today. Took me a week to do it. Up next is Faiz, and then Kamen Rider Black RX

Eye See You
Misfits923 said:
LOL! I just recently bought a Leangle belt(because it was on sale). I actually finished watching the entire series today. Took me a week to do it. Up next is Faiz, and then Kamen Rider Black RX

Dude, watch Black before RX.... do it for Kotaro man.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
It's nice to hear I'm not the only one who confused characters. I was like, "What the **** is wrong with me? It's not like this is the first Japanese show I ever seen."

But yeah... definately worth seeing. So far it's neck and neck with Ryuki as my favorite.

I definatley see myself buying a Blade Belt sometime in the future.

Chalice belt for me, next time I come into a crapload of money. I need a job...*sob* :)

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Forever Knight said:
Dude, watch Black before RX.... do it for Kotaro man.
Dude, I OWN Black. Why do you think I have his henshin as my avatar? I love Black. It's one of my favorite Kamen Rider series, next to Blade. My favorite Rider bike of all time is Battle hopper, because he's the ****. Roadsector is allright, but nothing can beat Battle Hopper!