Kamen Rider Blade - Talk Up!

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
Kamen Rider Blade is my fave series. Effin' love it but I'm with the other lads. Plus guys, for the past 6 months waiting for his band to expire, he's been spamming the poor people at Rangerboard. I know because I've had to put up with it for ages and now I am SUPER pissed off that he's still spamming here after being banned! Some people, especially little immature bored kids who can't spell, just never learn!

Turboranger

Evolution Fansubs
I_Legend said:
you see that cute avatar by Turboranger, go out there and do it. I believe you won't get bored any longer.
XD :sweat:
lol but yeah, I remember you from other boards ryu dairenjaa and you seriously need to find other things to do with your time other than spamming multiple forums

Keith Justice

So far it's the best one I've seen, that's for sure. Although my favorite shall remain my first... Ryuki.

Out of the three Rider series I've seen, the ending to this was the most satisfying.

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Rider Knight said:
he's been spamming the poor people at Rangerboard. I know because I've had to put up with it for ages and now I am SUPER pissed off that he's still spamming here after being banned! Some people, especially little immature bored kids who can't spell, just never learn!

That's why he never changes. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW NOT TO SPAM THIS BOARD. I'm very pissed. :mad: :mad:

Keith Justice

ForeverRed said:
That's why he never changes. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW NOT TO SPAM THIS BOARD. I'm very pissed. :mad: :mad:

And what do you think you're doing now?

We've heard this five times already from you. Leave the kid alone to rise or fall on his own without being attacked into falling.

ForeverRed

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
And what do you think you're doing now?

We've heard this five times already from you. Leave the kid alone to rise or fall on his own without being attacked into falling.

You want me to leave him alone and let him spam? Fine, go ahead.

Turboranger

Evolution Fansubs
ryu dairenjaa said:
Episode 11 is at 13.6%

EDIT: 15.3%
Well good for ep 11 :redface2:

Anyways I just watched ep 20 and this series is great! I can't wait to watch more...I loved Faiz when I watched it, but I have a feeling I'll like this series even more than Faiz,
So far I think my favorite rider is Chalice just because of how mysterious he still is...

Last edited:

I_Legend

ryu dairenjaa said:
Thank you very much, I spam because people expect me too and I want to anoy the hell out of them for revenge

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me ??!! people EXPECT you to spam??? geez ... that's 1 enough good reason ... or is it?

Judge Faiz

I am the law
Turboranger said:
Well good for ep 11 :redface2:

Anyways I just watched ep 20 and this series is great! I can't wait to watch more...I loved Faiz when I watched it, but I have a feeling I'll like this series even more than Faiz,
So far I think my favorite rider is Chalice just because of how mysterious he still is...

I felt EXACTLY the same way. I LOVED Faiz (although my fatuation w/ Faiz has gone down slightly looking back on the series), but Blade just blew me away in the coolness factor. Sure there were somethings that people didn't like, but that will happen w/ every show. But for me PokeBlade...I mean Yu-Gi-Blade....ummm let's try that again, Kamen Rider Blade was RAD!!

-RF

ForeverRed

Well, he's finally got banned. THANKS GOODNESS!

Anywho... I have a feeling that Blade is still better than Faiz. Yeah, I don't know why but I'm sure it will change soon. So far, I'm on episode 11 of Faiz and I'm liking Faiz very much.

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
Hmm...is it just me, or are the worst episodes of Blade the ones that have "rebirth" as the image song?

I'm not a big Blade fan, but I was able to tolerate the first dozen episodes. It wasn't great, but it beat Faiz (and looking back at it now, it beats the bejesus out of Hibiki, but that's not saying too much). Then the show hit a bad slump -- right around when Miyuki/Orchid showed up. Right around when "rebirth" replaced "Kakusei."

And then the show just fell into a limbo. The half-assed, poor attempt at a love story (Kotarou/Miyuki), the "Who is Hajime?" mess, the Mutsuki plot trying to take off with a sputtering engine -- I didn't think the show picked up again until the first episode where Yoshito Hirose returns, which is when "take it a try" replaces "rebirth." It's almost as if they knew those were sucky episodes so they branded them with the equally sucky "rebirth."

The thing I did like about Blade's final twenty or so episodes is that it actually started to become outlandish and feel like the superhero show it's supposed to be. These Heisei Riders trying to hard to be "realistic" is ridiculous -- and the new writer came aboard and realized that, so he introduced some far-fetched plotlines the Tennouji and Trial stuff.

The show still ended as a downright mess, but...a messy show is certainly more than a nothing show like Hibiki.

Hariken

For The Greater Justice...
This thread is going to contain spoilers so it's best to stay out of it unless you do want to be spoiled.

EDIT: I knew his banning was gonna be a quick one. :laugh:

Hariken

For The Greater Justice...
Ryuu_dairenjaa said:
1: OK, spoil it if you must.
2: I am mature for being 12, allmost 13

A post like this...
Ryuu_dairenjaa said:
Thank you very much, I spam because people expect me too and I want to anoy the hell out of them for revenge
...doesn't scream maturity.

ForeverRed

Dyuu_dairenjaa, you got....

SydneyPWNED.jpg