Henshin a Go-Go!!
Soooooo i've been watching Kamen Rider Blade and i'm wondering if theres anyone out there who is planning on buying the new Blade card set who might be willing to sell their old set. I'm not really looking for all of the fancy special cards (the gold spade cards, the sparkly spade cards, any extras) just the normal 52 cards and i don't even need the jokers I'm just dying for a set play poker with.:castlerock: So if you can help me out please let me know.
bladedeck.jpg

Last edited:
A.K.A. NipponHero!
Same here! I want to buy the Change cards for blade,garren,chalice, and leangle!

K

KamenRiderBritannia

just so you know, the new set coming out doesnt work with the DX weapons, so they are hardly a replacement for the set you are after. doubt anyone would wanna sell these simply because theyre are ordering the new set

I have a few extra Leangle cards. I'll see which I have when I get home later.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I have a few extra Leangle cards. I'll see which I have when I get home later.

wonderful and I'm totally fine with buying the deck in chunks as long as the price isn't too high I just have this vision in my head of a kamen rider poker game and it just seems so right hahaha

I am the law
If I remember correctly, the Rouse box set didn't include all the cards from the show (there were some generic ones in there), so you still had to have the cards from the toys.

My set has been boxed up for the better part of a year now, so I might be a little fuzzy on exactly how many & what cards are generic, but I'm pretty sure that's how it came.

And probably the best place you would find a set is on Yahoo Japan as they were pretty rare & hard to get when they originally came out (at least to import).

Henshin a Go-Go!!
If I remember correctly, the Rouse box set didn't include all the cards from the show (there were some generic ones in there), so you still had to have the cards from the toys.

My set has been boxed up for the better part of a year now, so I might be a little fuzzy on exactly how many & what cards are generic, but I'm pretty sure that's how it came.

And probably the best place you would find a set is on Yahoo Japan as they were pretty rare & hard to get when they originally came out (at least to import).

well damn that sucks. oh well no reason to not still try. So basically anyone who doesn't want their cards or has some dupes let me know.

I am the law
Most of the cards are there, I honestly don't remember which ones were generic.

I would seriously check Yahoo Japan though...that's probably going to be your best bet for finding a full deck.

The generic cards are the 4 of spades(there are 2 sets of spades in the set, holographic, which is a full set, and a normal set missing just the 4), the 10 of diamonds, and the 7 and Queen of Clubs, and even though they are generic the bar-codes on the cards are the same as the ones they are filling in for so the 4 would say TACKLE, 10 would say THIEF, 7 GEL, and Queen ABSORB.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these sets? The older one, not the new one that's coming out.