Hey everyone!

After getting into Kamen Rider and belt collecting, I ran into a problem that I am sure that most of you adult collectors also have. I am not a 8 year old Japanese kid...so the belts do not fit. I've seen several ways that people mod their belts and the end result is more work, has to do with drilling holes into the straps, or have to use the DX Belt extender. My method uses none of these and is very simple to do. Please check it out, leave me some comments and subscribe if you'd like. I appreciate it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6pebMO9LdY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6pebMO9LdY[/ame]

-ZP

interesting mod since
1. it's efficient
2. affordable
3. easy to do

but Damn dude fifty dollars for one belt extender? my friend got me six of them for around twenty five. but then again since he's my friend he gave me special pricing ^^;;

I might try this out on my OOO Driver or maybe the Lost driver once it arrives

Last edited:
interesting mod since
1. it's efficient
2. affordable
3. easy to do

but Damn dude fifty dollars for one belt extender? my friend got me six of them for around twenty five. but then again since he's my friend he gave me special pricing ^^;;

I might try this out on my OOO Driver or maybe the Lost driver once it arrives

Thanks so much!

You've got one hell of a good friend there lol. I've been looking for the extenders through ebay as well as other online retailers and the only prices I could find them for was about $40-50 shipped. I would be extremely lucky to find any at the prices you got them for. But, the other issue is that it would not fit my waist comfortably even if I could snag one for a good price.

If you ever try out this mod, please take some pics so I can see how it turned out!
Thanks again,
ZP

Thanks so much!

You've got one hell of a good friend there lol. I've been looking for the extenders through ebay as well as other online retailers and the only prices I could find them for was about $40-50 shipped. I would be extremely lucky to find any at the prices you got them for. But, the other issue is that it would not fit my waist comfortably even if I could snag one for a good price.

If you ever try out this mod, please take some pics so I can see how it turned out!
Thanks again,
ZP

sure not a problem, yeah he is a good friend, sure his normal online shop prices are pretty high cause of (from what I'm guessing) travel expenses, convention expenses, ebay handling fees, paying his shipping team, and whatnot but if you become friends with him he can get you great deals and he always includes some freebies, for me a lot of the time it was either snacks with ganbaride packs, and various other things. yeah I'll snap some picks sure my waistline isn't exactly streamline so mine might be a bit bigger but your belt mod looks a lot more sturdy and cost effective compared to the guy in Singapore I found last year. the guy decks his belt mods out like crazy, for the kiva belt he made an adjustable leather belt with thin chains going along the length painted red and for the kabuto belt he molded the segments out and used the back covers for where the belts link together to make a mini sound box that actually plays [CLOCK UP] and [CLOCK OVER] when you hit it. I tried to get him to do a belt mod on my W driver belt bad thing was he wanted me to send the belt parts pay shipping both ways and pay for the job. from where I live sending there and back would've been around a hundred forty five dollars plus an additional eighty dollars for the job so I don't even wanna think about how much the kiva and kabuto belt mods would've cost. oh I almost forgot to ask where did you get the materials for the mod

Last edited:
sure not a problem, yeah he is a good friend, sure his normal online shop prices are pretty high cause of (from what I'm guessing) travel expenses, convention expenses, ebay handling fees, paying his shipping team, and whatnot but if you become friends with him he can get you great deals and he always includes some freebies, for me a lot of the time it was either snacks with ganbaride packs, and various other things. yeah I'll snap some picks sure my waistline isn't exactly streamline so mine might be a bit bigger but your belt mod looks a lot more sturdy and cost effective compared to the guy in Singapore I found last year. the guy decks his belt mods out like crazy, for the kiva belt he made an adjustable leather belt with thin chains going along the length painted red and for the kabuto belt he molded the segments out and used the back covers for where the belts link together to make a mini sound box that actually plays [CLOCK UP] and [CLOCK OVER] when you hit it. I tried to get him to do a belt mod on my W driver belt bad thing was he wanted me to send the belt parts pay shipping both ways and pay for the job. from where I live sending there and back would've been around a hundred forty five dollars plus an additional eighty dollars for the job so I don't even wanna think about how much the kiva and kabuto belt mods would've cost. oh I almost forgot to ask where did you get the materials for the mod

That's awesome! I think I know who you may be talking about. Either you are talking about a guy called mrarmyshop but they are from japan or (more than likely) you may be talking about customworkz. Anyways, that is crazy amounts of money that they want lol. I guess it's nice to have "pro grade" stuff, but I would rather use that money on new rider gear.
As for the materials:
Strap from Target= $9
Velcro from Walmart= $5-10
That's it! and you'll be able to mod at least 3-4 belts with just one luggage strap, and that Velcro will last for many more. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know! :)

That's awesome! I think I know who you may be talking about. Either you are talking about a guy called mrarmyshop but they are from japan or (more than likely) you may be talking about customworkz. Anyways, that is crazy amounts of money that they want lol. I guess it's nice to have "pro grade" stuff, but I would rather use that money on new rider gear.
As for the materials:
Strap from Target= $9
Velcro from Walmart= $5-10
That's it! and you'll be able to mod at least 3-4 belts with just one luggage strap, and that Velcro will last for many more. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know! :)

pro grade stuff for the price of a rider belt yeah if I do need to ask for other things I'll send a message