Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Kousuke is retardedly goofy and stupid considering the situation he's in every single day. I like his style and character but it just doesn't fit at all.

Kousuke is retardedly goofy and stupid considering the situation he's in every single day. I like his style and character but it just doesn't fit at all.

How doesn't it fit. Just someone is dying doesn't mean they all take it the same way.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Just someone is dying doesn't mean they all take it the same way.

It doesn't add up at all.
Before he finds the belt, he's clearly just as cheerful and upbeat as he is now.
Then now, quite a while after finding out that he could die any moment if he doesn't feed Chimera, he hasn't changed a single bit. Doesn't make a bit of sense.

Then he finds another Wizard who may or may not be in his situation, then finds out that it's even worse in the sense that Haruto wants to eliminate all the Phantoms.

With all that in mind he maintains his joyful and careless nature which really doesn't make any sense at all.

It doesn't add up at all.
Before he finds the belt, he's clearly just as cheerful and upbeat as he is now.
Then now, quite a while after finding out that he could die any moment if he doesn't feed Chimera, he hasn't changed a single bit. Doesn't make a bit of sense.

Then he finds another Wizard who may or may not be in his situation, then finds out that it's even worse in the sense that Haruto wants to eliminate all the Phantoms.

With all that in mind he maintains his joyful and careless nature which really doesn't make any sense at all.

He's shown to take the whole dying thing pretty seriously. He just doesn't go around complaining about it. It's the same as Date having a bullet in brain that could kill him but he was just cheerful. He then say that he doesn't want anyone to die so he could live.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
If Kousuke even remotely took it seriously he would've killed Haruto as soon as possible, but he didn't. Instead, he playfully calls him his rival.

It's nowhere near the same as Date's situation because the bullet had no way of killing him. A lot of WW2 survivors have bullets in their heads and the worse thing that can happen to them isn't even close to death. The worse thing that happened to Date was a headache which was just bad enough to prevent him from fighting.

If Kousuke even remotely took it seriously he would've killed Haruto as soon as possible, but he didn't. Instead, he playfully calls him his rival.

It's nowhere near the same as Date's situation because the bullet had no way of killing him. A lot of WW2 survivors have bullets in their heads and the worse thing that can happen to them isn't even close to death. The worse thing that happened to Date was a headache which was just bad enough to prevent him from fighting.

So you want an antagonistic rider? He said he doesn't want people to die so he can live. That's already been addressed so I'm not sure how killing Haruto would of made him more serious.

And pretty sure Date getting knocked around didn't help that bullet. And while some people can survive a bullet to the head there are cases when it does kill them. If the only thing threaten Date was a mere headache to keep him from fighting then why would he bother saving so much money to get it out?

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
So you want an antagonistic rider? He said he doesn't want people to die so he can live. That's already been addressed so I'm not sure how killing Haruto would of made him more serious.

And pretty sure Date getting knocked around didn't help that bullet. And while some people can survive a bullet to the head there are cases when it does kill them. If the only thing threaten Date was a mere headache to keep him from fighting then why would he bother saving so much money to get it out?

It's not that I prefer antagonistic Riders but it's more the fact that his situation requires that people die for his sake, plus the awesome lion motif. Not wanting people to die is exactly his problem. The only way he's going to suvive in his current state is for others to die, regardless of what he says. New Phantoms are going to be born whether he likes it or not. A true rivalry or conflict with Haruto would've made more sense if you consider his situation for once. He needs mana. Phantoms have mana. Phantoms are only born from people dying. Do the math.

Obviously. And he was never saving money just to get the bullet out,(it doesn't cost even close to a hundred million yen for surgery like that) he needed the money to set up a medical school, his true career and dream.

It's not that I prefer antagonistic Riders but it's more the fact that his situation requires that people die for his sake, plus the awesome lion motif. Not wanting people to die is exactly his problem. The only way he's going to suvive in his current state is for others to die, regardless of what he says. New Phantoms are going to be born whether he likes it or not. A true rivalry or conflict with Haruto would've made more sense if you consider his situation for once. He needs mana. Phantoms have mana. Phantoms are only born from people dying. Do the math.

He said in the last episode that he doesn't want that. That he took Haruto's advice about not worrying about living to see the next day.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
He said in the last episode that he doesn't want that. That he took Haruto's advice about not worrying about living to see the next day.

I don't think you understand my point. I am fully aware of that. The problem is that it doesn't make sense, let alone him taking Haruto's advice. You need to understand Kousuke's situation, that there's a good chance that he's going to die if a Phantom isn't born. His life is even more on the line than Haruto's. His ideals simply don't make sense for someone whose life entirely depends on whether or not a Phantom is born. People are going to die regardless of what either of them say since new Phantoms are inevitably going to be born anyway. His situation almost even contradicts his ideals.

It's even stupider that he refused the chance to potentially get rid of Chimera.

I don't think you understand my point. I am fully aware of that. The problem is that it doesn't make sense, let alone him taking Haruto's advice. You need to understand Kousuke's situation, that there's a good chance that he's going to die if a Phantom isn't born. His life is even more on the line than Haruto's. His ideals simply don't make sense for someone whose life entirely depends on whether or not a Phantom is born. People are going to die regardless of what either of them say since new Phantoms are inevitably going to be born anyway. His situation almost even contradicts his ideals.

It's even stupider that he refused the chance to potentially get rid of Chimera.

But then it does make sense. It seems your under the assumption that because his life is on the line he has to be totally selfish and consider letting the gates die horribly for him to survive.