He is my favorite rider now

L-I-O-N LION

Maybe he can beat Phoenix, he can eat phantoms

Last edited:
You & I need Rorschach
When sources said that Beast is capable of absorbing mana from Phantoms I though it's going to be absorbed through his mouth! Instead, it's by the belt :disappoin. Cos it would be more vicious that way like a beast.

Leave All Behind
Well, seems to be a secondary rider who treats fighting monsters as some sort of game (in his case, for meals)...time will tell if he will ever get serious and personally involved

private video is suck,watch this ver
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ApO5qlqC0Y"]Kamen Rider Beast First Henshin & Fight - YouTube[/ame]

"Training."
Eitoku isn't playing a secondary Rider this time? There must be a reason for Beast eating Phantom's mana. Maybe its to suppress or maintain something in using Beast's powers? Going berserk?

Last edited:
If you want a DecadeXDiend lovefest, good for you. But until it legitimately comes into play (which it never will consider the show is mainly for kids. and that kinda thing usually isn't covered in kids shows japanese or otherwise.) just keep it to yourself. Or maybe make a thread for it?

“This movie is about Daiki and Tsukasa’s love story.â€
- Totani Kimito (aka the actor who plays Daiki)

He also made some comments about being told specifically by the director to act as if the character was romantically interested in Tsukasa.

I think it's fair to say it has come into play once and for all.

I don't do sense
Beast is alright.

But!
His character is an annoying twat that makes Shunpei pale in comparison and robs me of what little incenitive I had to watch Wizard further.

Beast is alright.

But!
His character is an annoying twat that makes Shunpei pale in comparison and robs me of what little incenitive I had to watch Wizard further.

I like him. At least he has personality and he showed it in one episode, whereas I still can't describe how Haruto is as a person and we're already 1/3 in.

Lurker
And I am sitting here, waiting for raw that doesn't make my eyes bleed.
I mean, there's not being picky about quality, and there's being able to watch it in 240. I'm not that good.