Now that there is a secondary rider revealed, what will this rider's identity be like?

Last edited:
No Fear, No Pain.
Don't know...but I do know what I want.

A good, kind, big brother type character who gets along well with everyone. That is until a phantom appears. He has lost someone, and has been left with a heavy burden. But instead of succumbing to despair, his sorrow became rightous fury! His hope comes from slaying phantoms in hope of someday avenging his lost love. Like a lion, he roars into battle!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xT0xcNZtw"]Dark Moor - The Sphinx - YouTube[/ame]

I for one would see him as Koyomi's big brother who he thought she was dead but saved by the White Wizard. Beast would swear to find the Phantom who took her life away. Plus he would be working for Section Zero but can be of a great ally to Haruto and the gang.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'm begging for anything that's not a repeat of the "nice main Rider/asshole secondary Rider" dynamic, though I don't hold a lot of hope (especially since the lion/bull design of the Beast suit screams LOOK I R MACHO.) Haruto is more cheeky and arrogant than most recent Rider leads so I'm hoping for a different sort of character to play off him

Aronbafon
I think Beast will lean into a middle ground of what we've had recently. Just like Haruto sort of leans to a more middle ground comparing him to Shotaro (And Phillip), Eiji and Gentaro.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I'm begging for anything that's not a repeat of the "nice main Rider/asshole secondary Rider" dynamic, though I don't hold a lot of hope (especially since the lion/bull design of the Beast suit screams LOOK I R MACHO.) Haruto is more cheeky and arrogant than most recent Rider leads so I'm hoping for a different sort of character to play off him

It's practically a tradition for secondary riders to be antagonistic pricks so unfortunately that's inevitable.

However, by the looks of the latest episode I think that Kizaki is going to be Beast.

And Kizaki's an antagonistic prick with a badge.

Kinda like Terui Ryu at the start, but worse.

I really hope he's a red herring.

No Fear, No Pain.
It's practically a tradition for secondary riders to be antagonistic pricks so unfortunately that's inevitable.

However, by the looks of the latest episode I think that Kizaki is going to be Beast.

AKIRA DATE. KAGAMI ARATA. MAKOTO HIKAWA.

Well...the last one was before that all started, so it may not count. Kagami either since he was Tendou's polar opposite. Even Date wasn't the key secondary I suppose. :buttrock: But he is still my favorite.

Besides, Gotou wasn't really antagonistic either. OOO really had a very likeable main cast.